Get fast, easy access to all your Laurel Road accounts in one convenient place. Bank securely with the Laurel Road Mobile app: view your account balances, monitor your credit score, send and receive money with Zelle®, deposit checks, manage your bill payments, and more—all available 24/7, right from your mobile device.
Manage your accounts
• Review activity in all your accounts: checking, savings, student loans, credit card, mortgage, and personal loans
• Get a quick view of your account balances
• Deposit checks with mobile check deposit
• View and redeem credit card rewards
• Access your account statements and tax forms
Convenient mobile payments
• Send and receive money with Zelle®
• Manage bill payees and schedule or edit bill payments
• View and manage automatic payments
• Transfer money between your accounts or add an external transfer account
Find a no-fee ATM
• Find a free withdrawal ATM. Search for an ATM from more than 1,100 KeyBank ATMs and 40,000 Allpoint ATMs nationwide
• Use the ATM locator to search by your current location, address, or ZIP code
Bank safely and securely
• Sign in securely with biometrics or 2-factor authentication
• User ID and password required to access banking app†
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Laurel Road online banking
• Laurel Road is free – your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
• Compatible with iOS 11.0 or higher
• Deposit products offered by KeyBank N.A., Member FDIC
• For questions about the mobile banking app or if you need assistance, please call 1-833-HCP-BANK (427-2265); TDD/TTY: 1-800-539-8336.
† Anyone can download, but you must be enrolled in Laurel Road Online Banking to use the app.
iPhone® and iPod® touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
©2023 KeyCorp. Member FDIC.
• Updates to maintain your security
• Bug Fixes
Thank you for using the Laurel Road app!
Based on your valuable feedback, we'll continue to enhance the app through regular updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app that functions well. Had some issues linking external accounts but a call to customer service resolved the problem. They are very nice and the account is packed full of shockingly valuable features that honestly put this bank up there with Chase or Citi, if not better!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we appreciate to hear where there is an opportunity and what we are doing right based on feedback like yours. Thank you for choosing Laurel Road!
Half Baked App for a Half Baked Bank
I got this bank for having great rates, no fees on most things that matter, and sign-up bonus. But my experience since getting this bank had made me regret choosing to go with a bank that has no reputation.
They took around a week (sluggish by today’s standard) to get my debit card to me just for the card to not work half the time. At most retailers, I have to ask them to manually enter the card details or end up having to ask somebody else to purchase it for me and I could send them money on Venmo.
With many other cards I’ve had across different iPhones, it takes seconds to verify my card for Apple Pay - Laurel Road makes you call. After 45 minutes on the phone with support, I left without a verification and a nearly useless debit card. Still waiting for them to get back to me.
Maybe this bank could be better in the future. The entire app looks like something developed in 2009. Support is hardly offered. May be better off going with a big bank than having to deal with this.
Painful Banking Experience
Laurel Road has seemed to lose my last two direct deposit paychecks. After multiple phone calls with them and my HR talking to them as well, the issue is still not resolved and I have not received the paychecks. Laurel Road still says they do not see it after my HR calling them directly and confirming correct routing and bank account info.
Some key features are missing on the app such as just an area where we could find the number for customer support for the banking and loans. Had to search that out myself.
Processing of transactions and transfers in general seem very slow with this bank. Will edit again if anything gets resolved.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KeyBank National Association
- 134.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- ©2023 KeyCorp. Member FDIC.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.