Law360 is the source of news and information through the lens of the legal industry.
Law360 has been named the No. 1 legal news source 5 years in a row*. More than 2.7 million readers rely on Law360 every day to stay on top of issues, safeguard clients and sharpen their competitive edge.
Each business day Law360’s 350+ newsroom staff publishes over 200 articles, reporting on a wide range of lawsuits, government regulations, state and federal legislation, mergers and more. In addition to 60+ practice areas, industries and state sections, Law360 covers legal industry trends, law firm issues and practice tips. Law360 also publishes expert analysis from legal professionals, high-profile interviews with judges and regulatory leaders, and law firm rankings and profiles.
With coverage across every major practice area and industry, Law360 delivers the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
A paid Law360 subscription is required to use this app.
*American Bar Association, Legal Technology Survey Report, as of Dec 2022
We appreciate your feedback and have been working diligently to enhance your experience on both iPhone and iPad devices. In this update, we have resolved several issues and made improvements to provide a smoother overall experience. Here’s what you can expect:
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes to optimize your reading experience.
• General improvements to the user interface and navigation.
• A more seamless and intuitive login process.
• Eliminated duplicate articles from appearing to avoid redundancy.
• The ‘Sections’ feature now retains your scrolling position and precisely loads articles for each specific section, allowing unlimited scrolling.
• Improved search functionality, ensuring displays of articles that are part of you subscription.
• Enhanced viewing experience for ‘Newsletters’ that works across all devices, delivering the latest version every time.
• Improved article audio playback with a more accessible play button.
• Prepared for iOS 17 compatibility.
For the best experience and access to our latest features, we strongly recommend updating to this latest version as soon as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not load articles
Haven’t been able to load articles for months. Yes I have tried to update, the App Store says no updates are available. Hopefully someone will fix this. I get a lot of interesting news notifications and then can’t click them to read any articles.
Needs an "refresh" button to pick up the latest stories
I love Law360 so would give this app five stars. Except that the newest story on my app is nearly a week old. It seems to refresh randomly and not when the app is first opened. Seems like a glitch.
When is this going to work?
Loved the app when I first installed it, but it has not worked for over a year. What a shame, since the app was a useful, quick way to scroll legal issues and news. It looks like Law360 has abandoned its app.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear you're having trouble using the app. I can see it's been some time since this review and we've released a number of updates since then. Have you tried updating to the latest app version (3.5.0)? If that doesn't work, you can try reinstalling the app, logging out and logging back in, or contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Portfolio Media Inc
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023, Portfolio Media, Inc.