With the new LBC App powered by Global Player we've made it easier than ever to get involved in Leading Britain's Conversation.
- Listen to LBC in HD quality, live and on the move.
- Catch up / listen again to all LBC shows from the last week whenever you like.
- Download and listen to shows offline, perfect for listening while you're travelling.
- Subscribe to your favourite shows to automatically download them each day.
- Check the schedule to see which show is coming up next.
- Get all the latest news and videos.
With the LBC app you can also enjoy all of Global's other stations: Capital, Capital XTRA, Heart, Gold, Radio X, Classic FM and Smooth.
So, whatever you're into – a topical debate, the latest hits, classic tracks or music for chilling out - Global's got you covered. And best of all, it's completely free and available worldwide. With the Global Player, you can:
- Hear the best shows from the biggest names in radio: Chris Moyles, Johnny Vaughan, Roman Kemp, Nick Ferrari, Myleene Klass, James O'Brien and many more.
- Listen to all of Global's stations in HD audio.
- Take control - My Capital, My Capital XTRA and My Radio X, a world-first that allows you to skip songs on live radio - it's radio you control.*
- Get the latest news, videos and pictures from each of Global's stations with the best guests and most entertaining, informative content.
- Discover and download hundreds of award-winning audio shows in our Podcasts section.
- If you want to relax or exercise, choose Playlists and we'll serve you the best music for your mood. You can also skip tracks in this section*, so now you're in control of what you hear.
*Currently only available in the UK.
- iOS 14 Picture in Picture now supported
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I loved the app until a week ago when it stopped fully working with the new features. Sometimes I don’t see the photos of the presenters. And I no longer can get the replay of missed scheduled programs. But, when it is working correctly I love it.
How the heck do you delete shows you have listened to?
My title pretty much explains the problem. When I have listened to a show podcast, I want to delete that show. I can’t. It continues to show up on my screen. Isn’t there someway to delete those shows I have heard on podcast. I wish you would respond to this question.
Love the content, the app is buggy
I love being able to download and listen to James O’brien.
The app has been buggy for me though. It crashes often, very much so when on a bad connection or offline, even when listening to downloaded content. Logs seem to show network issues that are throwing exceptions.
When stabilized this will be fantastic. Best of luck! I know iOS 13 got tricky..... and hopefully 13.3 won’t be as aggressive.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.