Dive into 5v5 MOBA action with League of Legends: Wild Rift. This battle arena game, reimagined for mobile, brings faster matches, new champions & strategic objectives.
It’s League of Legends by Riot Games, now built from the ground up for mobile PvP battles. Dive into Wild Rift’s fast-paced multiplayer strategy games with smooth controls and endless online battle arena action.
Team up with friends in epic PvP gameplay, lock in your champion, and go for the big plays in a legendary multiplayer battle arena.
Download League of Legends: Wild Rift and prepare for battle. Ready when you are!
STRATEGY IS KEY - OUTPLAY, OUTSMART, OUTSKILL
- Strategize and execute on masterful plans to become a MOBA legend on the Rift.
- Champions, objectives, items, and even the battle arena itself will change up your moment-to-moment decisions, as well as your end-game goals.
- Compete in high-stakes, PvP battles where your strategy and skills will be put to the ultimate test.
- Fast-paced game sessions give you more chances to land the perfect skill shot, turn the tides in a crazy teamfight, or pull off that sweet, sweet pentakill.
- No two games are the same!
TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS ONLINE
- A 5v5 action MOBA where teamwork makes the dream work.
- Gather your squad and climb the ladder as a duo, trio, or full five-stack—one enemy nexus at a time.
- Invite friends through social channels to compete in wild PvP arena battles!
- Climb up leaderboards and start a guild to achieve more rewards together!
CHAMPIONS RISE UP
- 80+ champions with diverse and unique ways to play, with more on the way!
- A rogue assassin vs. a literal mountain. A warrior of sunlight vs. a mermaid. A treasure hunter vs. a blind monk. Experience innovative gameplay across wholly unique champions.
- Familiar favorites like Akali, Seraphine, Jinx, Caitlyn, Vi, Jayce, and more champions from the League of Legends PC title, faithfully adapted to play great on mobile!
- Whatever you want your legend to be, there’s a champ waiting for you.
PREMIUM MOBILE MOBA EXPERIENCE
- Stunning visuals, beautiful graphics, and vibrant characters.
- Multiplayer game modes, champions, and skins are constantly updated.
- The 5v5 battles of League of Legends, optimized for an epic mobile experience.
- Ever-changing, high-quality content.
FREE TO PLAY, ALWAYS FAIR
- Skill level and party size are a priority in matchmaking balance for each mobile battle.
- Earn all champions for free in Wild Rift just by playing! There will never be exclusively purchasable champions.
- No intrusive ads. No paying for power. No paying for play time. Ever.
Go for the big plays in the ultimate battle arena competition. Experience the action-packed gameplay Riot Games is known for with League of Legends: Wild Rift.
Follow for 200IQ gameplay clips, dev and feature updates, and a whole lot more:
Terms of Service: https://www.riotgames.com/en/terms-of-service
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S and above.
The Rising Spark Update is here! From January to March:
• NEW CHAMPS: Zip around your foes and zap them with some sparkle—Zoe and Zeri bolt onto the Rift!
• LUNAR FEAST: Gather your friends and make tasty dishes to enjoy in this scrumptious event!
• NEW SKINS: New Mythmaker and PROJECT skins!
• GAME MODE: Lunar New Year themed All Random Ultra Rapid Fire Mode returns!
• TANK UPDATE: Showing some love to our beefy friends!
Read more at https://wildrift.leagueoflegends.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Reworked and retrofitted for gaming on the go, League of Legends: Wild Rift brings the franchise’s twitchy thrills, unmatched depth, and nail-biting tactics to iPhone and iPad. Each match is a fast-paced 5v5 tug-of-war. Pick from dozens of champions and head onto the battlefield, charging down one of three lanes as you help your team destroy the enemy’s Nexus. Combining slick, accessible touchscreen controls with the tactical brilliance that turned League of Legends into a worldwide sensation, Wild Rift is a must-play MOBA for newcomers and vets alike.
Fun MOBA but could use significant improvements
First starting off with the positive feedback; this game is spot-on and extremely entertaining to play with reactive controls, interesting combat mechanics, and hundreds of heroes to play as. Graphics are very impressive with battles loaded with different obstructions and foes as well as a variety of events and tournaments to participate in daily. That being said, this is a multiplayer battle royale so money does become an object of power in this game which often threatens f2p players consistently and the matchups are more random than organized by ranking; sometimes you fight rookie players and sometimes you fight (and lose to) the giant elites who dump thousands of dollars into their characters as well as their statistics to stay ahead in the rankings. If the matchmaking system would pair up players of equal ranks, then the frustration factor would be minimal and Players of all types would enjoy the game more significantly. That alone summarizes the money-gambling competition Wild Rift has adopted over time and what’s even worse is how players who dump thousands of bucks harass weaker players on the chat during battles; I personally do like the game and Wild Rift is definitely brilliant, but it’s also a game heavily influenced by a competitive society and limiting the matchups and such to a much more fair level will certainly make Wild Rift more enjoyable for all League of Legends players, not just the rich ones.
Best MOBA for Mobile hands down
This game is made beautifully! There for sure is a lot more to come since the PC version has been out since the stone ages and there’s, I’d say, less than half the champions available now on the mobile version.
There’s always an event happening and getting materials to buy new champions is fairly quick. I’d say too quick to be honest, considering most events you get the new champion for free if you participate.
Mechanically not the greatest but compared to other MOBAS for mobile, it’s one of the best.
One thing I don’t enjoy about Wild Rift is matchmaking. I’m no pro and far from one, but it’s hard to rank up and when analyzing how much damage I am doing and even absorbing compared to my teammates, just about every other match I do and take nearly the most besides a tank and maybe a support if we had a hybrid. Sometimes even more damage than the entire enemy team which is hard to ignore. It would be nice if “skill level” was not based on more than it is now which seems like it’s just your current rank. One other improvement I want to speak on is being able to see skin effects before buying them. If I am going to purchase a skin for my earned money, I want to know what it comes with such as sound and visual effects that change with the champions skill like the “Arcade” series. Anyways, still excited I don’t need to be on PC to play one of my all time favorite games!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Riot Games
- 3.8 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Riot Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Wild Cores $9.99
- 1000 Wild Cores $10.99
- 2050 Wild Cores $19.99
- 475 Wild Cores $4.99
- 1850 Wild Cores $19.99
- 425 Wild Cores $4.99
- 3650 Wild Cores $34.99
- 3275 Wild Cores $34.99
- 1050 Wild Cores $9.99
- 5350 Wild Cores $49.99