Start speaking a new language instantly. With uTalk Classic, learn the essential words and phrases you need to get talking, build confidence and make friends wherever you go.
Over 30 million people worldwide have used uTalk's award-winning method - developed over 25 years - to learn a new language. It's simple, fun, with immediate results… and now it has a shiny new look and improved games to make your learning even more rewarding.
uTalk Classic is:
• Motivating - enjoying something is the best way to stick at it. uTalk Classic's games are designed to be fun and addictive, so you actually want to keep learning.
• Authentic - we source native speakers and translators to bring you all the content in uTalk Classic, ensuring you're learning to speak just like a local.
• Smart - intelligent software knows what you're good at (and where you need more help), uniquely tailoring the games to your individual level.
• Perfect for pronunciation - record yourself as you practise speaking the language for yourself. You can do this as many times as you like to perfect your accent.
• Visual - our beautiful pictures link words with images to accelerate how your brain learns, using visual recall to help you remember your new language.
• Practical - uTalk Classic teaches you words and phrases you'll actually need with nine beginner topics: first words, food and drink, colours, numbers, parts of the body, telling the time, shopping, phrases and countries.
• Portable - use uTalk Classic offline anywhere in the world, with no risk of racking up any nasty roaming charges when you're abroad.
We've updated the app to make to make it work better for you - get the latest version for all available features.
• Bug Fixes
If you have any questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I feel good about this application
I paid 7.99 for this application and I believe for a beginner, it is perfect. There are not a whole lot of learning applications the include French Canadien language and this is one that is ONLY French Canadien. I love it and thank you for always updating and trying to make it better and listening to our annoying complaints.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for saying such nice things about uTalk Classic - we're really pleased! 😊 Did you know that Canadian French retains some features from 17th Century French? One example is the very casual street way of pronouncing ‘toi et moi’ (you and me) which tends to sound like 'toé et moé’ which was the classical French pronunciation before the French Revolution! We hope you have lots of fun learning the language. Best wishes, Sarah PS Please contact email@example.com so we can share news about uTalk’s French Canadian with you.
what a rip-off
Paid 9.99$ for apps worth a cent! What a waste of money. So few words and phrases that the free apps have 50 times more... Never attempt to buy unless you have few extra bucks to burn.
- EuroTalk Ltd
- 173.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 EuroTalk Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.