Start speaking a new language instantly. With uTalk Classic, learn the essential words and phrases you need to get talking, build confidence and make friends wherever you go.
Over 30 million people worldwide have used uTalk's award-winning method - developed over 25 years - to learn a new language. It's simple, fun, with immediate results… and now it has a shiny new look and improved games to make your learning even more rewarding.
uTalk Classic is:
• Motivating - enjoying something is the best way to stick at it. uTalk Classic's games are designed to be fun and addictive, so you actually want to keep learning.
• Authentic - we source native speakers and translators to bring you all the content in uTalk Classic, ensuring you're learning to speak just like a local.
• Smart - intelligent software knows what you're good at (and where you need more help), uniquely tailoring the games to your individual level.
• Perfect for pronunciation - record yourself as you practise speaking the language for yourself. You can do this as many times as you like to perfect your accent.
• Visual - our beautiful pictures link words with images to accelerate how your brain learns, using visual recall to help you remember your new language.
• Practical - uTalk Classic teaches you words and phrases you'll actually need with nine beginner topics: first words, food and drink, colours, numbers, parts of the body, telling the time, shopping, phrases and countries.
• Portable - use uTalk Classic offline anywhere in the world, with no risk of racking up any nasty roaming charges when you're abroad.
We've updated the app to make to make it work better for you - get the latest version for all available features.
• Bug Fixes
If you have any questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of money just get ItaLk all apps and download the Georgian essentials. Don’t waste time or money on this app 👎🏻
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and we’re sorry our app didn’t suit your needs. It’s designed to help absolute beginners learn basic words in Georgian and everything you hear is voiced by both a male and female native Georgian speaker. It deliberately does not overwhelm you with vocab so that you can achieve your early goals and be motivated to learn more. If you’d like to discuss specific concerns please contact email@example.com Best wishes, Sarah
Excellent quality but
I am an English speaker learning Georgian for fun and knowledge of the basics because many of my friends are Georgians. I would give this five stars if the content was more. This is a good quality app, organized well and user friendly. If the programmer is reading this I would highly recommend -updating- the app with the Georgian alphabets and pronouns (you, I, we, he, she, ... etc), the tenses added to the time section; such words as (now, later, tomorrow, yesterday, ..etc). Also the family words such as brother and sister, and more CONTENT in general.
U talk Georgian
We were wanting to learn as much Georgian as we could before our adopted son came home @ 7 years old. Georgian isn't a language that there's a whole lot to be able to do that with..we were thrilled to find this app! It covers your basics & then some..including full phrases. We personally have found it very helpful. If your just learning, this app is great & will get you started on the right track. It even has the voice recognition so you can practice saying it & hearing it back. We love it and would buy it again in a heart beat..VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! :D
- EuroTalk Ltd
- 175 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 EuroTalk Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.