What is Learning Games for Kids: Educational Preschool Activities with Animals? It is a lot of animal learning fun packed into one app. This app works with toddlers and preschoolers on learning their letter identification, number identification, color recognition, and shape recognition. It provides a lot of positive encouragement and incentives to help motivate children to learn and to feel good about their accomplishments (including celebratory fireworks!). The app also provides fun modes when your child needs a break from learning.
Learning Modes: There are currently six learning modes for preschool children and toddlers to use in Learning Games for Kids: Educational Preschool Activities with Animals: upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers 1-10, numbers 11-20, shapes, and colors. The child is asked to identify a certain item. When they pick the correct one, they are showered with praise. Help is provided if they have trouble picking the correct response as well. When the child earns five stars, a fun animal animation is provided. When they reach ten stars, they can then use the stars they earned to shoot off their own fireworks!
Free Play Mode: In free play mode, your child can act like they have their own phone or just continue to explore numbers, letters, shapes, and colors. Touch the numbers and hit the call button to play your recorded messages! Also, they can play with the fun animal animations and sounds.
Record Messages: You can record your own messages both for the free play modes and learning modes. Personalize your own positive encouragement statements for your child or have fun recording silly messages for them to hear while they play.
* Bright, fun animal animations that kids will enjoy.
* Animals with personality!
* Easy for toddlers and preschoolers to use independently or with an adult.
* Lots of positive praise and encouragement to help kids learn their letter identification, number identification, shape recognition, and color recognition.
* Record your own positive encouragement and messages.
This is the free version of Learning Games for Kids: Educational Preschool Activities with Animals. The free version contains the number identification Free Play Mode and Learning Mode. It also allows for limited recordings. You can unlock all modes and features easily via in-app purchase!
If you enjoy this app, please take a look at all of our fun and educational apps for kids:
Kids Trucks: Puzzles
Kids Trucks: Numbers & Counting
Kids Trucks: Alphabet Letter Identification Games
Kids Trucks: Preschool Learning
Kids Trucks: Construction Alphabet
Animal Games for Kids: Puzzles
Monster Games for Kids: Jigsaw Puzzles
Fairy Tale Games: Mermaid Princess Puzzles
Flower Fairies Ballet: Fairy Ballerina Puzzles for Kids
Puzzle Maker for Kids: Create Your Own Jigsaw Puzzles from Pictures
Train Games for Kids: Zoo Railroad Car Puzzles
Halloween Kids Puzzles: Pirate, Vampire and Mummy Games for Toddlers, Boys and Girls
If you have questions, need support, or have a suggestion, please email us at: email@example.com
KNOW What's Inside:
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "KNOW what's inside" best practices for kids' apps. For more information go to: http://momswithapps.com/
If you have any questions or suggestions, we would love to hear them. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain links to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Does contain in-app purchase for the full version
- Does include links to apps by Scott Adelman in the App Store (via Link Share/Georiot)
Thanks to all that have enjoyed Learning Games for Kids: Animals! If you have a minute, please consider reviewing the app. Your reviews mean a lot!
*Updated for the latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
This app is very helpful for young children. It shows all kinds of different ways to learn numbers, ABC's, and shapes. I liked the parent section to help quiz your children to see if they are learning the material.
Great concept, but needs better enunciation and other improvements
Having twins got the better of me and I realized they are going into preschool this fall and only recognize the first letters of each other's names and the number one. The concept of this app was exactly what I was looking for. My kids love to pick an animal halfway through and to make fireworks. I love that it mixes up the letters and only uses ten at a time, but updates need to occur:
1. The enunciation of the voice is AWFUL! A and K sound identical. Even i got it wrong, and we were in a quiet room, just two of us. When the voice said D, my son repeated V, but V wasn't an option. S and F are pretty close, but not as bad as the others. Please, please fix the B,D,P,T,V, and Z sounds, along with A,J, and K, and F,S, and X.
2. I wish there was a button within the game to get a new set of letters instead of going back to the main menu and choosing the same game again.
3. There should be a button to mix up the same set of letters so kids aren't just memorizing where they are, but are actually recognizing them.
4. In the numbers game, I wish the numbers weren't in numerical order. A button should be added that gives the option to have them mixed.
I have not played the shapes or colors games yet, but like that those are options. Again, I love the concept of this game. It is really helping my kids. It is just very confusing at times, so I hope an update occurs soon.
Fantastic learning app!
But also so much fun for the little ones. I really like that you can record your own message for the kids. Another plus is the "parents" gate.
- Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- 24.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Scott Adelman
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.