Learning Genie is an innovative tool that connects families with their children’s educators. Families can receive their children’s daily reports including photos, reminders, events and school updates in real time.
-View learning media videos shared by your child’s teacher
-Watch videobooks with your child to extend learning at home
-Become more involved in your child's education
-Be notified of school events
-Communicate with the teacher through the app in real time
Note: Your child's school must be using the Learning Genie Educator App in order for you to use the parent app. Talk to your school's director today about using Learning Genie—it's easy to get started!
1. Interface optimization after submitting evidence of In-Kind successfully;
2. Fixed some bugs;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good concept. Poor execution
It’s nice to have a quick way to stay in touch with the teacher.
Issue 1) At least 40% of the time I check it I’m logged out, so if the teacher sends me a message I wouldn’t know it. I had to set a reminder to check it to make sure I’m logged in.
Issue 2) the main screen is in no discernible order.
So basically the developers have made groupme for teachers and parents. Why don’t you just copy groupme down to the last detail, at least it never logged me out
I think this app is fine for keeping track of what my toddler did at preschool BUT it frequently tells me my login into is wrong and I am forced to reset my password. The login info is saved on my phone so I know it hasn’t changed so it becomes quite annoying to keep having to reset my password. There were also a couple times that it didn’t notify me that my son’s teacher had messaged me.
Love the app, it there are a few things I’d like to see improved:
1) chronological sorting. As the care providers update throughout the day, sometimes the timelines are all over the place. The app should organize them by time
2) A more clearly visible division between days. It’s hard to tell between today and the day before
3) Add a way to share save videos
4) Notifications aren’t working for me.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the review and rating for our app. We are happy to see that you love the app!
1) Chronological sorting for the Daily Reports: excellent idea and our designer and engineering team are working on this.
2) Our designer is looking into ways to clarify the distinction between days.
3) Our engineering team is looking into how to share saved videos.
4) Notifications can be turned on/off within the app. If you still have issues, please contact our customer support at email@example.com, or (760) 576-4822.
Again, thank you for using our app and for the thoughtful suggestions.
- Learning Genie Inc
- 83.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2018 Learning Genie Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.