Broaden your medical knowledge with Lecturio’s video lectures, integrated recall quizzes, enhanced medical concept library, and subject/NBME® exams! Whether you're a premedical, medical, physician associate, or nurse practitioner student, or an intern, Lecturio Medical is your all-in-one medical school study companion!
Lecturio Medical is an excellent supplement for classes and clerkships, as well as for preparation for USMLE® Step 1 & 2 CK, COMLEX Level 1 & 2, and NBME® exams, MCAT, MBBS, NEET-PG, and more with video lectures integrated into a powerful question bank for active learning. Spanish and Portuguese preclinical Qbanks and auto-translations are also available.
Learn medicine: Short, high-yield expert-held videos
• Find answers in 6,500+ videos on all preclinical and clinical topics: anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, OBGYN, surgery and more.
• Learn from leading experts from world-class medical schools.
• Study interactively with 3D anatomy models and integrated quiz questions and take summary notes for each lecture.
• Use downloadable slides or the offline function to study on the go.
Apply your medical knowledge: Advanced clinical Qbank
• Configure custom tests or use pre-configured tests and self-assessments for USMLE® and NBME® exams.
• Read in-depth explanations, effectively review the concepts addressed in the questions through integrated video lectures, and use the specific First Aid® page references.
• Become familiar with actual test situations via an exam-simulating interface.
Retain your medical expertise long term: Smart recall quizzes, an up-to-date medical concept library, and study hacks
• Like flash cards, spaced repetition quizzes help you to retain medical knowledge in your long-term memory.
• The integrated medical concept library summarizes medical topics from the basic science level to clinical diagnosis and treatment.
• Experienced lecturers share their study tips in Lecturio webinars—you can get early access.
Save time and study efficiently: Exam preparation, study planner, and Lecturio's Bookmatcher
• Exam preparation: Use step-by-step study schedules to help you prepare for USMLE® Step 1 & 2 CK and NBME® shelf exams.
• Study planner: Set up your own study plan based on your schedule and curriculum.
• Bookmatcher: Scan any medical textbook page and get relevant videos in seconds.
• Player speed: Adjust to repeat the material faster.
• Offline function: Study on the go—even offline.
• Curriculum: Switch between an organ systems- and subject-based curriculum.
Medical school preclinical and clinical topics covered:
• Behavioral health
• Emergency medicine
• Epidemiology and biostatistics
• Family medicine
• Immune system
• Internal medicine
• Medical genetics
• Molecular and cell biology
• Obstetrics and gynecology
What our community says about us:
“I am in medical school and I used Lecturio as supplementary material while studying for my pharmacology midterm. I scored the highest in my class, set the curve, and ended up with a 100%! Thank you!”—Ashley, MD student, U.S.
“Short, succinct, and straight to the point. The high-yield stuff. The need to know. Saved me countless hours of mind-numbing reading, most of which I’d probably forget anyway! Love it!”—Mark, MD student, U.S.
Lecturio Medical Premium includes:
• 6,500+ videos
• 8,500+ board style questions
• 1,500+ concept pages
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://lectur.io/youtubemedical
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lecturio.medical.education.videos
Check us out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lecturio_medical_videos/
Look at Lecturio on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@lecturio_medical
Hello there, we're always making changes and improvements to our app. Update your app now to get all the new features.
- Bug fix: The hint for the automatic translation in the Spaced Repetition Quiz was always visible, even if no translation took place
- Bug fix: Spaced Repetition filter sometimes displayed wrong options
Ratings and Reviews
Rhonda Lawes is the best professor ever!!
I’ve purchased a subscription but I’m a bit upset about it now. The reason why I paid all this money was when I watched a small clip of Rhonda Lawes explaining ABG’s and she broke everything down so well that now I’m an expert in ABG’s. When I looked up other subjects, it was mostly other professors lecturing about them. They’re nowhere near as good as Rhonda. She explains things so well, breaks them down in a way for you to really understand. Throws a few corny jokes here and there to make sure you pay attention. She’s a wonderful teacher and should make more lectures (yes I know she can’t do it all by herself) but Lecturio would be a lot better with more teachers like her.
Side note to teachers: When teaching, please try to briefly break things down and not assume everyone knows or SHOULD KNOW everything already.
The lectures are short, and straight to the point. I hope as I go further Into medsurge I find more of Rhonda’s lectures. She’s really good.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your great review and your wonderful words about our dear lecturer Ms. Lawes! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying her lectures. However, please rest assured that our other lecturers are also experts in their respective fields. If you have any feedback to a specific lecture or course, please do not hesitate to use our feedback features to let us know.
If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.
Alex from Lecturio
All in one resource
I go to a newer medical school that still has some bugs to be worked out with regard to which professor covers what material and to what extent. Lecturio has saved the day by giving me the option to learn in as little or as much detail about any topic covered by a professor that I don’t learn well from.
In addition, their Qbank is thorough and provides immediate feedback that is helpful for early studying (I’m a first year and do board questions concurrently with lectures). They have concise diagrams and the questions tell you exactly what they’re looking for. I’ve noticed that other resources have typos or non-board style questions so it’s been great to have Lecturio instead.
All in all, no matter what your learning style is, there is a way for you to learn using Lecturio.
Typos and Answer Issues
Regarding the USMLE Step 1 part: There are quite a number of typographical errors which are tolerable. But what I cannot tolerate on the Qbank part is picking the correct answers but when you reveal the explanation to your answer it turns out to be wrong because it highlights the wrong answer instead of the correct one. And when you read the explanations of that pseudo-correct answer, it describes the “real correct answer”. Please review the Qbank and correct these minor issues. But a great study tool otherwise.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out. We are happy that you are overall satisfied with our learning resources.
However, we are very concerned about the issues you are pointing out in our Qbank and would like to correct them as quickly as possible.
For this reason, could you please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org?
It would be great if you remembered which question(s) had the wrong answer(s) highlighted. Our medical expert team would then be able to immediately take a look at them.
Thank you very much in advance for your efforts. We look forward to hearing back from you.
Melanie from Lecturio
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lecturio GmbH
- 148.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 - 2022 Lecturio GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Lecturio Premium (Video+Qbank) $54.99
- Lecturio Premium (Video+Qbank) $119.99
- Lecturio Premium (Video+Qbank) $299.99