The LendingTree app is more than a way to check your credit score. The app provides insights to help you understand and plan for your long-term financial health. It considers a number of financial factors including savings, cash flow, budget and net worth to create a total financial outlook. From there it helps you:
• Understand and monitor your credit score. Plus tips to help you improve it.
• Assess your financial health, then find savings so you can increase your money and cash flow
• Provide insights into your financial outlook and help plan your financial future
The LendingTree app is free, doesn’t affect your credit, and doesn’t require a subscription. It’s built on LendingTree’s nationwide lender marketplace and decades of experience saving Americans millions. With your account you can access that network to shop rates across mortgage loans, personal loans, credit cards, business loans student loans and more.
Download it now and see what you can save.
-Email recovery feature adeded
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Necessary APP in my life!!!
I COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT LENDING TREE!! And the app is SOOOOO user friendly!! This free organization’s tips and offers allowed and guided me to improve my credit score from a 625 to a 745!!!! Once again I’m back in the SEVENS!!!!! I always at least look at what they are offering without committing but they DID help me find the best lender for me at the time in 2018 to cash out refi thru Josh at Cardinal with horrible credit!!! Lending Tree did this!! I’m an overwhelmed single mom without child support and Lending Tree HAS HELPED US!! So I MADE TIME TO REVIEW!! Because it is so empowering to get those little positive ‘keep it up Ashley!!’ While I’m on the road traveling!! I just LOVE THEM AND this EASY TO USE APP!! Thank you, LT FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
I want to love this app
Like other reviewers, I cannot seem to get a clean login experience. The app crashed during sign up, and nearly every time I’ve logged in subsequently. It’s also very sluggish to load content to the first screen, and I cannot close the additional sections for car loans and mortgages on the first screen, even though there is an “X” to close them. There’s also a visual glitch on my iPhone XS MAX, where the green page(?) indicator overlaps the page icons at the bottom of the screen. With so many issues just trying to get started it’s hard to have continued confidence in the app and its security. It sounds like you had anticipated a fix in the latest version for login issues, but it seems that they are persistent. I would love to use the app, but in its current state, I may have to find an alternative until the issues are fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hi bgibson72! I wanted to share a few things with you:
1. We've since then deployed a fix regarding the app crash you are referring to! You should be able to successfully log in now without your app crashing.
2. Thank you for notifying us about the visual glitch on the iPhone XS Max! I actually have one as well and am glad you caught that. We fixed the issue the same day it had came out.
3. Regarding your loading time on the first screen, we're consistently working towards minimizing any latency in our app.
4. We could not replicate your issue with closing additional sections for car loans and mortgages, but please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this issue persists and we are happy to help you.
Once again, we really appreciate your feedback and hope you can give us another try!
Very informative and helpful in determining my credit score there is a dispute in process with my Apple Credit card as I pay my Goldman Saks credit care in full daily when allowed and no pending charges or balances hopefully TransUnion will not reduce my credit score to 763 when other reporting agency is 783 I work hard to improve my credit score to maintain my accounts I use credit cards for a charge and payment history rather than cash or checks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.