This colorful, educational vocabulary App for the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch® has all 52 illustrated picture flash cards (plus audio of each card text) from the Let's Name Things Fun Deck® by Super Duper® Publications. Select the cards you want students to see, and have them name items to practice vocabulary, categorizing, and thinking skills. The prompts include statements like, “Let’s name… things that live in the ocean.” and “Let’s name… things you’d take on a trip.”
This App is simple to use — each student looks at an illustration, and either reads the prompt or touches the screen to listen to the prompt. The student then gives a verbal response. After each answer, tap the green (correct) or red (incorrect) button to score the student’s verbal response. Move to the next card by sliding the card currently on the display screen to the side. To move to the next player, tap the bar at the top of the screen and select a name. You can also advance cards and players automatically by selecting the Auto-Advance option in the Settings menu. You can leave a game by selecting End from the menu. To return to the game, select Resume from the main menu. When you finish, view the results in a graph, and print or email your data.
Let’s Name… Things Fun Deck® App lets you:
• Use the app in portrait or landscape orientation.
• Select all 52 cards or just the ones you want students to see.
• Track correct and incorrect responses for an unlimited number of players.
• Advance players and cards manually or automatically.
• Receive feedback for incorrect and/or correct responses
• Discontinue game play and continue at any time.
• View results in a graph and see which questions a player missed during a session.
• Print, E-mail and share your results.
This update contains stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good tool needs improvement
Good teaching tool. It can use an improvement and provide an answer to the question. My daughter did NOT like that there was no answer provided. I think it would be helpful to a child to have an answer after the verbal response and not just hitting the green button.
Thanks for this helpful teaching tool!
This app is not working. I am unable to select the cards. Please fix. Thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.