This is the all-new microphone app compatible with Let’s Sing 2022, Let's Sing 2021, Let's Sing Presents Queen, Let's Sing Country, Let’s Sing 2019 and Let's Sing 2018!
With this app, you can transform your smartphone into a mic and sing the latest hits with your friends.
To do this, it couldn't be easier:
• Connect your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as your console.
• Select your console then your game in the app.
• Follow the instructions to easily connect to the game.
And that's it! You can now use your smartphone like a real mic!
(If you're using a Nintendo Switch, consider linking your user account to a Nintendo account).
This app is compatible with:
• Let’s Sing 2022 (Nintendo Switch / PlayStation®4 / PlayStation®5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X/S)
• Let’s Sing 2021 (Nintendo Switch / PlayStation®4 / Xbox One)
• Let’s Sing 13 (Nintendo Switch / PlayStation®4 / Xbox One)
• Let’s Sing Presents Queen (Nintendo Switch / PlayStation®4 / Xbox One)
• Let’s Sing China (Nintendo Switch / PlayStation®4 / Xbox One)
• Let’s Sing 2020 (Nintendo Switch / PlayStation®4 / Xbox One)
• Let’s Sing 12 (Nintendo Switch / PlayStation®4)
• Let’s Sing Country (Nintendo Switch / PlayStation®4 / Xbox One)
• Let’s Sing 2019 (Nintendo Switch / PlayStation®4 / Steam)
• Let’s Sing 11 (Nintendo Switch / PlayStation®4)
• Let’s Sing 2018 (PlayStation®4)
• Let’s Sing 10 (PlayStation®4)
• Compatibility with Let's Sing 2022
• PS5 console support
• Xbox Series X/S console support through backward compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
App works but cannot hear the sound on the speakers
App installation and sync with switch works great in fact while playing I can see myself hitting the proper notes but for some reason I cannot hear me. I try this with 2 different iPhones same symptom. Check online for other people experiencing this and was not able to find any help so I hope I can get your help here. I checked the sound setup in game and on the app itself and on my phone meaning the app has the permissions to access the mic that’s why I can see myself hitting the notes. I bought the game and all the extras so please I need this working ASAP.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but the microphone app does not reproduce users voices in the game because of the latency induced by the Wi-Fi protocol.
If this feature is very important to you, we can advise you to buy a USB microphone to hear yourself in the game.
Wi-Fi connection / Poor Appearance
The app looks cheap. Also, to play the game you need to be on the same wi-fi network. I’ll admit, this is more Nintendo’s fault than theirs, but I would’ve loved a bigger warning than finding out after I purchase the game.
Does not work!
Connection never worked! Never had a problem with any other app connecting to the television (fire stick remote etc) worse app ever!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 98.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Voxler, SAS.