The #1 alphabet tracing and words spelling app for toddlers & pre-schoolers. Recommended and used by parents, teachers, and occupational therapists!
Loved & played by more than 2 million kids and used at more than 5,000 schools!
- Winner of 'National Parenting Product Awards 2018' - NAPPA Awards
- ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
- Block & Cursive Letters,
- Uppercase and Lowercase,
- Numbers 1-10,
- 24 geometric shapes for toddlers!
- Keep track of your child’s progress,
- Unlock Golden Levels!
- 72 CVC words, 36 CVCC words, and 39 long sound words!
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device,
- Interactive and visually attractive fun animations,
- Available for both iPads and iPhones!
The first five letters of the alphabet (both uppercase and lowercase), five shapes, and the first three CVC flashcards (nine words) are completely for free. They can be played entirely (on 3 game steps). Enjoy this trial and have fun!
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
- Learn while engaging with over 20+ exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
- Associate letters with words, master and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
- Learn phonics, the formation of words, understand syllable formations, and spell entire words.
- Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
- Choice of the three most popular font families in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
- Complete a set of letters, numbers, or shapes to unlock the Golden Levels!
- Golden Level allows progress tracking and displays exactly how the letter was drawn!
- A new challenge at every step: Your child traces a letter, number or shape 3 times using different parameters.
- An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
- NO ADS!
- Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
- Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
LET'S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your kid will become a pro in writing and spelling!
LetterSchool offers three auto-renewing subscription options: per month. quarter, and year.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime without an extra cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your iTunes account will be charged automatically after the 7-day free trial.
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.org
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
Thanks for using LetterSchool! This update includes:
- The option to download and switch between 12 different languages!
- A menu that allows you to change your “learning language” and your “menu text” while playing.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Holds My Daughter’s Interest, Mine too!
My daughter is five and full of energy so sometimes it really takes a lot to hold her interest when it comes to learning games. The games really need to be stimulating in order for her to want to keep going. This app does it ALL! She is learning to draw her shapes and loves watching every little animation as she draws with such anticipation. There are moments when she gets frustrated but with a little pep talk she is well on her way to fun. She loves to see her own accomplishments in the end. The game has so much to offer as the animations go that I was even interested in watching each one. The app isn’t too repetitive that it quickly loses a child’s interested. So this was a big five stars for me. The sounds the colors perfect stimulation for a five year old. Thank you!
Step by step & font styles 🤩
I love this app. I have been searching and trying more than 10 different apps. This is he best one! It has 3 levels for each letter. There different font styles to choose from so I can choose the “Kindergarten way” letters. The fun animation keeps my loves to run daughter entertained and I get updated reports. I usually don’t like to buy apps but this one was worth it. I bought the bundle so my older daughter can even practice her cursive. My Preschool daughter can even practice writing her numbers in sequential order. Lastly, there is even a song that emphasizes the sound which is more important when learning how to read.
Be careful of in app purchases and hidden fees
My son enjoyed this so although had times getting different parts to recognize interaction (finger drags not necessarily connecting when tracing letters). He is honestly a bit old for and I found d he was going through the free options rather quickly. This is wear my dissatisfaction with the app begins. There are very few free options and kids are constantly prompted to purchase more advanced levels. Please know that if you inadvertently choose one of those levels the trial period is very short (we only received 1 week) and then you will be automatically subscribed for a full year subscription for $50. This is non-refundable (couldn’t even just pay for the 1 week we used or switch to a monthly subscription). I was literally told by Apple that they could do nothing and there was no one I could speak to. Be very careful trying this app or look elsewhere.
Developer Response ,
We sincerely apologize for the frustrating experience you've had with us. Indeed, the trial automatically renews but you can always cancel it anytime or before it renews. We highly appreciate your feedback, though. It really keeps us informed and in-tune with what our learners need, want and expect from our service. Rest assured that we will take your feedback into account to serve you better in the future. If you need any assistance, please reach us out at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Letterschool Enabling Learning B.V.
- 220.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © LetterSchool Enabling Learning B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Access Pass $4.99
- Unlock Full Block Alphabet $6.99
- Annual Access Pass $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.