LexisNexis® Digital Library 4+
With the LexisNexis Digital Library app, you can access your law library’s full eBook collection when online or download books so you can use them offline in the courtroom or while traveling.
• Use your organization’s complete eBook collection on your phone or tablet – allowing for convenient access to important legal resources anywhere work happens.
• Easily read and search inside eBooks.
• Get links to specific sections within a book to easily share research with colleagues.
• Follow links from within books to the Lexis Advance online service (with an active subscription).
• Add your own highlights, annotations, bookmarks, and tags to books for quick reference.
• Jump right back into recently read eBooks, highlights, and annotations easily from your custom workspace.
• Export annotations and highlights for use in your documentation.
• Adjust fonts and reading modes based on your preference. Support for OpenDyslexic font included.
How it works
Libraries subscribe to LexisNexis digital content to share with their organizations. Many more eBooks and audiobooks are available from additional publishers through OverDrive.
The way you access this content is simple:
1. Download and install the app.
2. When prompted, enter your institution’s library code To get this code, contact your library administrator.
3. Start exploring your LexisNexis Digital Library.
• General stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix TOC
The TOC weirdly floats and the inline text input for searching TOC will appear and disappear randomly causing it to re-render and shift things up and down. Scrolling is laggy and then it renders like the TOC is a series of bitmaps it’s downloading over a slow connection instead of native UI which is strange.
Hard to believe that Lexis would release such a worthless product. And hard to believe that the favorable reviews aren’t shills. I waited so many minutes for a book to download that I gave up. And once a book finally downloads, the app lacks basic functionality. Instead of Lexis’ usually robust search tools, you get only Google-type search capabilities. If you’re using a multi-volume set, you can browse the TOC, but you can’t hyperlink to the contents. As for customer service, good luck — I’ve been waiting 45 minute for a call back. Somehow, Lexis has created a digital library that’s less useful than pulling a book off a shelf and rifling the pages. Plainly they rushed this product to market before thinking it through.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry that you had a bad time with the new app. We're actively working on making download performance and content discovery/search better, which includes TOC improvements. If you'd like to send more feedback, please know it's more than welcome. You can do so via the "Send feedback" link in the user menu (in the top-right corner).
You go through all of the downloads, reading, and following instructions, and still can’t utilize.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OverDrive, Inc.
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 OverDrive, Inc.