Themis Bar Review is a leader in bar exam preparation. Offering a cutting-edge curriculum backed by decades of experience in bar exam preparation, Themis has revolutionized the way students prepare for the bar exam—and it has the pass rates to prove it.
Now, Themis has revolutionized its mobile app, completely rebuilding it to offer students:
- Added support for Flashcards—select courses have Themis generated flashcards. Want custom flash cards, please leave a review and let us know!
- Added support for outlines—no more eReaders, take them with you wherever you go!
- Simplified progress tracking with new completion filtering—see which chapters you have completed, which are in progress, and which you need to do next.
- Lectures and assessments accessible while on the go, with online and offline support—and now featuring the functionality to speed up the lectures by up to 2.0 times!)
- Customizable quizzes to continue to strengthen your skills after you’ve completed a subject.
All lectures you complete on the mobile app will synchronize with the Themis student portal, ensuring that you don’t miss a beat with your studies.
You must be an enrolled Themis student to access the lectures and assessment questions.
Wi-Fi internet access is necessary for initial login and recommended for downloading lecture content.
New status-bar module and cleanup the sidebar logic in all screens
New updates module and replace deprecated method
New file-system; video downloads now work when the app is in background
Solved some animation warnings
Solved some orientation warnings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the online modules - it makes reviewing more manageable and helps me learn at my own pace!
Needs split view for iPad
I find it super useful to have the lecture and the lecture handout in split view on my iPad, but this feature is unavailable in the app.
I can do this with the Themis website opened in Safari, but I really wish I could just do this in the app. Please include this feature!
Great app, and definitely the best bar prep company!
Easiest to use and most helpful by far.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.