Discover this lie detector that tracks the face expressions to know when someone tells a lie. Based in real psychology studies.
"Lie Detector by the Expression" is based in live real tracking of the face.
This app is able to track the eyes movement, lips and face shape to compare with nine different expressions that unconsciously make people when they lie.
Record the face of the user you want to track face and press record button.
Ask him a question while you are recording the face.
Press Stop button when the answer finishes and you will get instantly the result: Lie or True.
Of course the result depends on the ability of user to keep a neutral face while answering.
The result is not totally reliable, but is is based in real psychology studies.
The expressions that are studied to determine the result are:
1) Eyes darting: People´s eyes usually dart back and forth when they feel uncomfortable.
2) Rapid Blinking: When people are stressed about lying, they may blink five or six times in rapid succession.
3) Closing eyes for more than one second at a time: People often close their eyes for more than a second at a time when they are lying.
4) Looking up to the right: Right-handed people usually look up to their right when they are about what they saw.
5) Looking directly to the right: Right-handed people look directly to their right when lying about what they heard.
6) Looking down to the right: Right-handed people often look down to their right when they are lying aout smells or sensations.
7) False smile: A false smile do not affect the eyes and it´s just done with the mouth.
8) Pursed lips: People may purse their lips to counteract the dry mouth that comes when lying.
9) Head shaking: If people shake their heads while saying something, they have just denied their statement.
Download now "Lie Detector by the Expression" and do not try lie!
Ratings and Reviews
My wife and I were testing this out and it was spot on when we were lying and when we were telling the truth ....great job!!
Very cool lie detector
This is very cool, it really detects if you lie by the expression of your face. Interesting to know the expressions people make when they lie.
Something new and different makes you wonder .... Love it
- Jorge Gregorio Martin Bello
- 41.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jorge Gregorio Martin Bello
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited time $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.