Explore an interactive human body. Learn physiology and medicine in an innovative way.
- Experiment with different medications, feed some food to the body, make it fall asleep, run some blood tests, monitor EKG of the heart...
- Explore 200+ common medications, food and hormones.
- Explore 100+ physiological and pathological conditions.
- Observe each unique organ and learn about their functionalities. After all, they've accompanied you till now.
- Experience emergency situations, provide artificial ventilation, start CPR, use the defibrillator...
- Activate different scenarios: anxiety, allergy, inflammation...
- Observe representations of biology receptors in each organs.
- Tap any medical terms to learn more!
* Medications in the app are only representative. The real mechanisms are much more complex. The effectiveness, interactions and onsite times are significantly simplified for the usage of the app and not always reflecting the real situation.
* The intent of the content is to provide a constructive and educational platform for all users and is NOT intended as medical diagnosis. Any treatment of specific symptoms showcased in the app must be treated by a licensed physician.
- new medication added:
- blood work improved and new sections added:
CRP, INR, D-dimer, Troponin
- new Emergency added:
Ischemic Stroke, Hemorrhagic Stroke
- new conditions included:
Thyroid Storm, Shock
updated antithrombotic medicine
updated thyroid hormone
improved ECG for different fibrillation conditions
wrong injection units fix
fixed an issue that causes consumed medicine and food to fall out
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing but needs work
The game is amazing with great potential but has many bugs, the heart rate icon is missing, I can’t lower levels when I chose the amount to give the person, and like the other person reviewing I really would like it to tell me solutions and cause and effect relationships
Worse after update
Even after the update, my patients are all still dying from the same things, no matter what I’m doing. Just played three times after the update and for a solid five minutes, they were in a coma, not breathing, yet still had a heartbeat and a rhythm of around 345(highest got to around 700). I purchased this game when I first got my current phone and was extremely excited but got disappointed. It’s still a great learning experience for learning the parts of the body, what different drugs may do, etc. but it could be better if the bugs were fixed and just not made worse.
Where is the GUI?
And whenever I do a IM or a IV push when the screen goes down for a split second you can see some sort of bar where you can go to different items the 2 other items that I saw were hormones and food and maybe some other ones. I rlly rlly want to know how to get to it IDK if it’s actually in the game but if it is please tell me how. besides all that it’s a good and fun game
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- THIX LLC
- 111.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 THIX
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.