With Lifecards you can use up to 7 of your photos to design your own imaginative postcard directly on your phone. Share with friends and family using Facebook and other social networks, or send a physical card with Sincerely's postcard service.
Freely zoom and pan to get the important details right while you edit. Insert, move, scale, and rotate photos from your photo-album or directly from you camera. Insert texts, balloons, and stickers to personalize your photos.
• Select from more than 350 templates
• Add up-to 7 photos on one card
• Add text and speech balloons
• Add stickers
• Sign with your finger
• Control scale, position, and rotation of photos
• Control alignment, color, size, and font of text
• Freely pan and zoom while creating card
• Apply filters to your photos
• Email or submit to Facebook, Twitter, or Flickr
• Automatically adapts to landscape and portrait mode
• Cards are automatically saved
• Advanced text settings (perspective and warp)
• Install fonts
• PDF, JPEG and PNG export
• Advanced blend modes for stickers and images
• "Snail mail" cards with Kite.ly
---- What the review sites say ----
"I was really impressed with the feature set and the attention to detail. If you are looking for a post card app, this is the one!" - Epic iPhone apps:
"The entire interface from creation to completion of the card is very well thought and implemented. Lifecards will certainly make your friends feel jealous of your iPhone/iPod touch." -Touch Reviews
• Fixes for newer iOS devices and latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
I travel alot so I very much like the concept of this app. It allows you to send photo's in a postcard format to friends and family (or torture your co-workers LOL) while your on your journey. Optional postcard backgrounds, alternate font styles and colors allow for some great personalization. Better still you can save the finished product for later use if you want to wait for a WiFi hot spot instead of using your paid data connection which can be pricy while travelling.
Lifecards does exactly what it says it does without a hitch. I did not find it buggy or complicated in any way. Looking forward to future updates. The only thing I would really like to see in a future update is the ability to email from within the app. That would definitely make this a 5 star!!
Good App, Excellent with Enhancements
A couple of things to make LifeCards a bit easier to use:
1) Indentation (spaces at the front of a line in the text area) should not be discarded. Otherwise, there's no way to indent for readability or "signature" lines.
2) Typing "in-place" would be nicer than popping up a text field. As it is now, you have to go back and forth between the two views to check if everything is fitting the way you want.
3) It would be nice to have larger template previews. Maybe only have one or two per page and flip through like the photo album app.
4) Separate text input for areas to the right and left of the "postcard" center-line. Makes it easier to write a brief message on one side and "address" it on the other.
5) Why are there no "single-picture with postcard back" options in the templates?
5) The pan/zoom button is awkward. Taps, drags, zooms and rotates are all be sufficiently different from eachother. How about defaulting to card pan/zoom. If a picture is double-tapped, gestures affect the image instead. Double-tap again to return to card pan/zoom.
BUY THIS APP! IT IS WORTH IT!
I NEVER have written a review before, but this app is incredible. It is also very addicting so make sure you have some time to explore it after you download it. I had a couple of questions and received an email back from Jens within hours. Thank you, Jens! This app is also great for creating wallpaper for your iPhone. I created great wallpaper by using one of the templates with four pictures. In case I ever lose my iPhone, in the text field, I wrote "If found, call (phone number)." Prior to seeing Lifecards, I was contemplating getting other apps like Wallpaper Labeler or If Found+ to do the same thing. However, once I discovered Lifecards, I realized I could do the same thing and tons more. I travel a lot so I am looking foward to making postcards for family and friends during my travels. THANK YOU TO THE CREATORS OF LIFECARDS!!!!
- Jens Egeblad
- 117.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Vivid Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.