Earn rewards by walking, running, or hiking.
LifeCoin is reward app that converts your outdoor steps into LifeCoins, and allows you to redeem them for gift cards, gadgets, and more.
Download the LifeCoin app, start walking, begin earning, and get rewarded with redeemable gifts. Every time you walk outside and log mileage outside, LifeCoin automatically counts your steps and converts them into LifeCoins.
How It works:
1. Do an outdoor activity you enjoy (walk, run, hike) – LifeCoin recognizes the steps and mileage you take.
2. Accumulate LifeCoins – LifeCoin automatically tracks the amount of coins you earn .
3. Redeem LifeCoins for rewards – Get gift cards, gadgets, discount codes, and more!
Rewards are limited in supply, and are redeemed on a first-come first-serve basis. We will routinely add in more rewards as rewards run out.
- Step Tracking & LifeCoin Conversions
Track your outdoor steps (walking, running, or hiking), get your sweat on, and convert them into LifeCoin automatically.
- Rewards Store
Learn about different rewards you can exchange for your LifeCoins
- Friends Feed
See how many steps your friends are taking every day and keep each other motivated.
- Refer Friends & Family
Earn LifeCoins with your friends and family. We are trying to encourage people to exercise, so we will give you 5 LifeCoins for every person you refer
- Healthkit Support
Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
We found and fixed a pesky crash
Your reviews and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continually improve our application.
The LifeCoin Team
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a pretty good app!
LifeCoin has earned my compliments for its unique and sleek interface and easy step tracking. The app makes it fun to walk and exercise every day which is really important for our health. On the contrary, some things that can be improved include the maximum number of tokens you can get per day. Not only that, but I realized that the prices for each of the rewards are set very high. It would take years to get one prize, so please lower your prices- it doesn’t matter how much, but just as long as the prices are not that expensive! Overall, this app is phenomenal and deserves high recognition and praise. Great job, Azumio!
UNVERIFIED STEPS NOT BEING CONVERTED
I have contacted lifecoin a couple times now. My steps are not being converted. For example, 5,000 steps just remain as unverified steps after I hit verify now. It just stays stuck at the number and none of the steps gets converted. Normally it’s suppose to (worked fine the first day) convert some of the steps so that after you hit “verify now” the unverified steps should be 0 and some it goes to “verified steps.” My friend is also having this problem and she decided to stop using the app. Plus, it uses so much battery! I have never seen any app drain your battery and my friend also experienced the same thing, where when you are being super active, it drains 20% in ONE minute. This is not an exaggeration! I can deal with the power drain, but please fix the unverified steps issue (and yes I already re-downloaded the app...twice)
UPDATE: Lifecoin has contacted me and gave a generic response of how to fix the problem. The conversation went back and forth (in emails) within an hour explaining the problem (similar to above). As soon as I said that I already tried these quick fixes, they haven’t contacted me since.
Simple to use
The app is very straightforward and what you have to do and you’re able to easily track exactly what the app was meant for.
In one particular spot the stuff that you’re tracking you able to break down how that works they even show you how it works.
The only thing that I would love to work on is the rewards category. Being able to receive better rewards or better (as in Shorter) timeframes.
- Azumio Inc.
- 191.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $29.99
- Premium $39.99
- Premium $49.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.