Welcome to Liftoff, the simple yet powerful app on a mission to help you track your workouts at the gym.
If you want an easy way to record your exercises and sets this is the app for you. My goal of keeping the app small and fast is a high priority while developing features to keep it competitive with other much larger, slower fitness apps out there.
• No Ads or In App Purchases
• Create unlimited routines and custom exercises
• Easily log sets using swipe gestures on the keyboard
• Graphs and charts of your progress
• Track your 1 Rep Max for individual exercises
• Automatic rest timers in-between sets
• Add custom exercises or choose from 100s of pre-loaded ones
• Exercise notes: save details & reminders during your workouts
• Log workouts completed in the past
• Track cardio workouts along with your weight training
• Hint: You can swipe the keyboard to switch between editing weight & reps in a set
• Added ability to edit the date of a workout. While viewing a workout, simply tap the current date at the top to change it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So simple. So clean. So easy.
In a congested world full of chaos and over the top apps- LiftOff is truly the most simplified, well designed workout app I’ve come across. I’ve used many others with all the bells and whistles and at the end of the day, never used half of the additional features. Why I really love this app is because it’s so user friendly and easy. I’ve submitted feedback on several occasions and the developer is very responsive. I’ve been recommending this workout application to everyone!
Simple does what I need it to
After my “free trial” of lift logs ran out and I lost all my data, I was determined to find a permanent log for my workouts. This app does just what I need it to do. I can log the weight I used, sets, reps, and dates. There are some features I do not use as well for timing and resting. My only complaint is that I have trouble navigating my workout routines, it seems I can only view and edit them if I am creating a workout log for the day. Also the database of workouts is pretty basic but it is easy to add custom workouts.
Lightweight and functional!
I love this workout app because it’s simple, straight to the point, and it DOESN'T want access to everything else on my phone like photos, contacts, location etc like nearly all the other apps. The interface is a bit unintuitive at first with the okay and cancel buttons when entering weight/reps, but aside from that it’s a perfect tracker I now use at the gym.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.