Lighticians Apollo Control — the next generation lighting control app designed for experienced lighting professionals and newcomers alike. Effortlessly control cutting edge LED lights and mix color wirelessly.
Gaffers, cinematographers, lighting professionals, and lighting enthusiasts want precise control over every aspect of their fixtures. Lighticians Apollo Control is the next generation wireless lighting app designed both for experienced lighting professionals as well as newcomers to the field. This app introduces a powerful yet easy new way to mix color when driving the most cutting edge LED lights.
Lighticians Apollo Control enables you to directly control your lights using sACN E1.31 over WiFi, save your favorite settings, and share projects with colleagues using AirDrop or Email. Even without any experience using a conventional lighting console, you will be able to enjoy creating beautiful lighting setups with Lighticians Apollo Control.
UNIFIED LIGHTING CONTROL INTERFACE
• Expressive hue/saturation wheel controls enable mixing from the perfect pastel all the way to super saturated deep colors
• Precision white light controls with green/magenta slider and accurate CTO/CTB direct adjustments
• Popover controls for quick and interactive tweaking
• Save your favorite colors as swatches for future use
• Manufacturer-specific and direct parameter controls available
• Robust and accurate color mixing algorithm that always derives the best quality of light possible
• Carefully tuned white light algorithms to enhance white light quality
• Virtualization of color parameters available within the color wheel interface including color temperature, green/magenta tint, hue, saturation, and intensity making these parameters available to all light-modes that have color capabilities
DIRECT LIGHTING CONTROL “SCRATCHPAD"
• Dashboard view of lights and their state
• Drag and drop collections to organize and quickly access multiple lights at once
• Organize all patching, lighting metadata, and network connectivity in one place
• Share projects using standard iOS techniques including AirDrop and email — ideal for rigging gaffer handoffs
• Projects can be built prior to being connected to a network to prepare for installations and rigging
• Add lights to your project using a calendar style interface
• Each patched light can be identified with a unique number, descriptive text, and an optional color code and shape icon
• includes a curated fixtures library which supports all common motion picture lighting parameters
• Fixture profiles editor allows you to build custom profiles for various modes of control
• Patch editor enabling changes to the patch once created
PROTOCOLS & NETWORKING
• One universe of sACN E1.31 connectivity
• ArtNet and additional universes coming soon
• WiFi connection to local network to control lights that receive sACN E1.31 streams directly from ethernet
• sACN E1.31 compatible bridge hardware is required to connect Lighticians Lighting Control to lights over DMX interfaces
• although hardware is required to interact with lights, the app can be used without a connection at any time for rigging, project prep, and brainstorming
Many more features coming soon including looks, timeline sequences, effects, multiple DMX universes, ArtNet, RDM, and more…
Popover Controls: popover controls that enable quick refinement of lighting parameters (tap the slider icon on a fixture to reveal)
Dynamic Virtual Indicator: a clear indicator of when a fixture is set within its actual or a virtually extended color temperature range
Updated Fixture Library: even more new and ready to use fixture profiles have been added
*** Note Litepanels Gemini require latest firmware with new profiles
Green Tint: scale has been modified to always show between -1.0 and 1.0
Patching Auto Fill: smart defaults will be chosen by the app for faster and easier fixture patching
Controls Shortcut Gesture: Long press the control icon (in the tile) to access the full control sheet for that light
Bug Fixes regarding Undo/Redo buttons, Clear Settings, Green Tint Control, Color Wheel hit point
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lighticians Inc
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Lighticians Inc.