Cash Now Pay Later is here!!! Plans start at $1.97/month. Get up to $250 instant cash advance.
Line helps you get money when it matters and other tools to live life uninterrupted. Plans start at $1.97/month.
Line app is available only in the US and is developed by Line Financial - A Public Benefit Corporation based in the US.
Line is not a loan, it does not impact your FICO score and there is no interest charged for it. It is an emergency line of funds available as a benefit to members who qualify and maintain an active paid subscription on the Line app while adhering to Line's community guidelines that include refilling your line per your plan to ensure you always have funds available for an emergency.
# Benefits of using Line
* $10 - $1000 Instantly - Users qualify for anything between $10, $20, $30 up to $1000 and can access these funds instantly, withdraw them into their Bank Account, Debit Card, or a Gift Card of their choice.
* Unlock higher amounts - Unlimited unlocking of higher amounts if you maintain an active subscription, refill your line on time, and achieve recommended personal finance milestones.
* Gift Cards, Visa, and MasterCard Prepaid Cards - Users can instantly receive their line on a Gift Card of their choice or Visa and MasterCard Prepaid Cards and use it at thousands of retailers.
* Save $5, win $100,000 - All individuals using line get a chance to win $100,000 every week. Saving $5 or more for a rainy day could increase your chances while earning higher interest on your savings than most banks or credit unions.
* Up to 20% Cash Back - Individuals can link their credit or debit cards to line and win up to 20% Cash Back on transactions that they already do at local groceries, retailers, restaurants, and more
* $1M Insurance - All plans include Credit Monitoring, Credit Alerts, Darkweb Monitoring, Identity Theft Protection, and restoration services, $1M Identity Theft Insurance, and more
* Credit Predictor - Taking an Auto Loan, applying for a new credit card? Use Line's What...if? feature to see how it could impact you before you take those steps
#How to sign up for a Line account
5 steps taken less than 5 minutes to sign up for a Line Account -
* Start with email - Get started on the Line App or Website with just your email address
* Pre-approval - Get pre-approved by providing your phone number and answering a few questions (no other personal information needed)
* Application - If you like your pre-approval, start the application process that requires personal details, SSN, Bank info, Date of Birth, Employment Details, reviewing your income and bills, etc.
* Qualification - Review your application result to see if you qualify and the plans available to you
* Subscribe - If you qualify and like the plans available, choose the plan, link your debit card to pay for it upfront (must have sufficient balance to pay the subscription), and start accessing your line on the app.
Refilling your Line
Pay your subscription on time and refill your Line account per your plan. Once you refill your Line, you become eligible to access more Line again. You may become eligible to unlock higher amounts as you refill on time.
# Privacy, security, and 24/7 support services
Line comes with bank-level security, data privacy, and 24/7 dedicated support:
* Line comes with dedicated 24/7 customer support on the app, via phone at +1415 323 0463, via email at email@example.com, and on our website.
* Bank-level security protects your sensitive personal information and prevents unauthorized use.
* Your personally identifiable data is never stored with us.
* Our help center can be accessed through the app or on our website.
# Line referrals and rewards program
Line users can refer their family, friends, or followers to earn up to $20 for each new user who signs up and maintains an active subscription.
* If you’ve been rejected by apps like MoneyLion, Dave, Brigit, or Earnin, or are unable to qualify for a cash advance because you're between jobs, Line is here to support you.
What's new in Line v2.6.0 (Released on June 29th, 2022)
- No more confusion on the utility of line and the refill dates - go through the explainers at each step as you onboard and before withdrawal as well
- Change in "Medium" subscription plan usage and policy - we have made it simple and on par with the "Small" subscription plan
- Our support team is just a tap away throughout the onboarding flow
- Other minor improvements, bug fixes, and app stability enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Cash quickly, small fees, build line of credit over time.
I have used another similar app for almost a year and wanted to try Line, so I signed up today. The verification process used Plaid which works seamlessly in this case. I liked that the app allowed me to add more than one bank account as I have my direct deposit of my paycheck split between accounts. My starting limit was $50 until my account is verified and will then increase to $100. I asked CS about how often credit line increases are considered and was helped by Thasneem who explained that they are considered after a few months and, for my plan costing 9.97 per month, can go up to $1000. Comparing this to Grain which costs 9 per month whenever I withdraw $990, the price starts out high but is competitive once the $1000 limit is hit. The Link app also seems to have more features than Grain like cash back rewards. Will probably keep this if my credit line is increased.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thank you for your review and ratings. We are pleased that you enjoyed the app. Please recommend our app to your friends, and don’t hesitate to shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Wait, wait and more wait.
After I signed up in February submitting all my required information and proof of income. I’m told I have to wait until my second direct deposit hits to meet the required income amount. So it hits and I’m at the required amount, then I’m told my account still needs to be reviewed. Just yesterday, after now 4 payrolls I get that I’m qualified for a whopping $40. When I try to collect it I have to add my debit card to the “primary card”. I reach out to try and change the account (I have two linked) because that is the correct account and my card is linked. I knew the issue long before. I reached out all day about this and lady told me I needed to delete one of accounts to make the other one my primary. Oh but when I do that it will change my qualifications and I might need to start over. I literally took the time to do all these useless steps for them to put me back at square one, and no response from anyone since then. You guys are really useless with all the waiting around. The point is to be fast because it’s money that is needed. I was told by a staff member that they are smaller company and are not funded like other apps. This is why it takes so long, so if one qualifies and you choose not to assist after then seems like you’re picking and choosing who you will assist. Pretty sure that’s not legal.
Oh yeah the app kept freezing and k was told I’m using an older version but when I came so update it was the most recent version.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, Sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with our app. we're sorry to hear that and we would love to take a look at the issue. Please upgrade the app to latest version 2.4.13. And yes if you change your primary bank account where you get your income the qualification will change. Please reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com.
Is this app EVER going to work as it should?
The answer to that question is NO. This app has never worked properly. There as always been one issue or another. Now I can NOT link my debit card. It only takes me to a blank screen. When I try to skip linking debit card it tells me my bank account is disconnected. When I try to re link my bank account it tells me it’s already linked and to try another account. That’s the bank account I have, that’s the bank account I use it’s the bank account I want to use. I’m not opening another account just to use your service. Fix the app so it works properly. Update: as of December 6,2021 the issues still have not been resolved. I have asked them to delete my information from their files since they are refusing me access to their service. They are refusing to delete my information. They only ask for more time to resolve the matter and keep asking me to do things I’ve already done and don’t work. Update as of December 9 the matter is still not resolved and the are still refusing to deleted my information which they have no legal entitlement to keep. They just keep repeatedly telling me to link the debit card associated with an account I no longer use. They refuse to understand that that is the issue. The option to link that card isn’t available. I keep getting an error message.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and the troubles you had face. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will figure out a way and help you to resolve this. Thank you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Line Financial, Pbc
- 145.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 2022 © Line Financial PBC