Learn Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, German, Korean etc.
30 min on the way to work,
30 min on the way to school,
Towards the dream, ListeningDrill !
***** Best of best - It is best of best for learning English and getting information by qustjdak
***** Great! - I've been looking for an app like this for a long time! Great job! by Jonathan Oliver
***** Awesome! - This is what I waiting for! by yun ro
***** Great App - This app is wonderful!! worked perfectly right out of the box! highly recommended! by Det Kat
***** Just what I wanted - Great great great by jaeyong choi
TED (English + 2nd Language Subtitle) / Classical audio book / Fairy tales / AB repeat / auto repeat / play speed control / vocabulary / bookmark / playing in the background / U.S. Drama , Movies Uploading ...
I wish I could hear every dialog at least in this one favorite movie ...
Yes, you can !!!
Just start, soon you will begin to hear ...
- Play TED
- Free audiobook (Alice's adventure in wonderland, The wonderful wizard of OZ, Anne of green Gables ...)
- Fairy tales for kids (1001 nights, Aesop fables, Hans Christian Andersen ...)
- User video/audio upload
- play both video and audio in sleep mode(background mode) seamlessly.
- adjust play speed (0.5X ~ 2.0X)
- merge subtitle files (even can merge two files they have different timing information and in different formats)
one for main for study, another for sub as translation.
- repeat based on subtitles (1, 2, 3 ... subtitles at a time, 1, 2, 3 .. times loop)
- AB repeat
- check whole scripts by scroll.
- play from selected subtitle
- adjust size and color of subtitle font
- play dialogs only (skip where no dialogs and move to next dialog immediately.
- manage vocabulary for each subtitle file, extract words from subtitle file, manage excluded words list, edit vocabulary ...
- bookmark on each subtitles, bookmark on AB repeat information.
- show and hide subtitles
- listen and repeat
- support convenient quick-dictionary
When you upload files, you can do it without USB connection.
With WiFi connection only, you can just drag and drop for uploading.
(Of course, you can use iTunes Sharing too which requires USB connection for faster upload)
First of all, you must understand foreign languages through listening.
It is for those who need to practice listening to foreign languages. Users can read subtitles and replay the media files repeatedly.
[Supported Media Files]
1. mp4, mov, mpv, 3gp video files
3. mp3 audio files
[Supported Subtitle Format]
1. lrc (Karaoke Lyrics LRC)
2. smi (SAMI Captioning)
3. srt (SubRip format)
If you have any question, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Worked on new models(XR,XS, XS Max) resolutions.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful, if learning English
I am a native English speaker and I downloaded this app to improve my vocabulary and understanding in other languages. This works well when I watch the TED videos that I am able to download with different subtitles, but other than that, everything is very limited for learning other languages, especially for me as I am studying Polish, which doesn't have a lot of programs made for it. I would love to see some additions to this app with a wider range of audiobooks in different languages, and an easier way to get new subtitles on existing videos and audiobooks, as I don't even think that's possible now.
I bought this app.
I like it :)
This is not working. No instructions, nothing. Don’t buy this. All Ted talks they listed are disconnected. Horrible program. It says the link is valid.
- 98.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Neointro
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.