Quickly synchronize LITPro data with photos and videos you capture from any camera (GoPro, iPhone, whatever) and overlay your performance metrics.
Step 1, capture your moto performance data using LITPro* while capturing video from any camera
Step 2, copy the video footage or photos on to your iPad (using Airdrop, Dropbox, an SD card reader or any other method)
Step 3, launch the LITPro VIDEO app and synchronize the video footage timestamp with your LITPro data
Step 4, choose performance metrics to overlay, customize however you want using slow-mo, intro/outro animations, etc
Step 5, render... that's it
*Requires LITPro hardware, available at http://www.litprolive.com
Version 1.5 (2)
Minor bug fix. Be sure to grab this release.
A week ago...
Finally!! A few improvements to the VIDEO app many of you have been waiting for. This build is ready to take advantage of the increased processing power of your newer iPad hardware ;) Enjoy...
Here are the highlights!!
- Renders now maintain source footage quality (meaning we now support up to 4k at 60fps... if that's what you captured at)
- We now always resizes to 16:9 aspect ratio or widescreen (this prevents overlay metrics from getting squished - this means we recommend you capture in 16:9)
- Modernized lower-level frameworks for improved stability
- fix render to black screen on HD 60fps
- fix audio corruption issues on export
- we now show your original footage dimensions and FPS
- fix dragging those overlays moving slightly after you place them
- added a LITPro logo option
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.