Scan cosmetics, beauty, and skincare product ingredients with Little Bean — the #1 cosmetic checker app for ensuring pregnancy-safe cosmetics during every stage from ovulation to breastfeeding.
JOIN THOUSANDS OF MOTHERS AND SOON-TO-BE MOMS WHO:
• Opt for toxin-free beauty during IVF treatments /
• Monitor product safety during their menstrual cycle /
• Cross-reference ingredients during ovulation /
• Seek hormone-friendly cosmetics during pregnancy /
• Ensure skincare safety while breastfeeding /
• Avoid risk factors during their period /
• Trust our tracker for all stages, from birth to pumping /
[ COMPREHENSIVE INGREDIENT DATABASE ]
• Insights on common and rare ingredients found in beauty products.
• Detailed breakdowns revealing any risks or benefits, especially during IVF or menstrual cycles.
[ Decode Ingredients Effortlessly ]:
• Point your phone’s camera at the ingredient list of any beauty product, swiftly scan and spot potentially harmful ingredients in real-time. No more guesswork.
• Online shopping? Upload an ingredient list and get instant safety insights.
• Curious about a specific ingredient? Dive into our comprehensive ingredient list database.
[ Sephora & Ulta Beauty Essentials ]:
• Sephora and Ulta fans rejoice! Cross-check beauty products for pregnancy safety using our cosmetic checker before you shop.
[ Personalized Product Recommendations ]:
• Found a questionable ingredient? We'll suggest safe pregnancy beauty alternatives.
[ Health & Pregnancy Alignment ]:
• Our curated database includes over 50 types of ingredients common in top beauty brands. With guidance from medical professionals, your baby's health is in focus.
• Wondering about an ingredient in your MAC or Clinique product? Trust our pregnancy cosmetic checker.
[ Brands & Stores Galore ]:
• Curious about Ipsy, NYX, Glossier, Drunk Elephant, or products from stores like Sallys Beauty Supply? We cover a vast array of brands and stores to ensure pregnancy-safe beauty choices.
[ The Beauty of Being Informed ]:
• During pregnancy, understanding makeup, skincare, and beauty care essentials is paramount. With our cosmetic checker, unveil the intricacies of brands from Sephora to MAC Cosmetics to Fenty Beauty. Whether you're a makeup app enthusiast or dedicated to Ulta Beauty makeup skincare, gain pivotal insights that matter during this pregnancy tracker phase.
[ Safety & Transparency ]:
• Remember, Little Bean complements, but doesn't replace, advice from healthcare professionals. Always prioritize professional consultations.
Download Little Bean and elevate your pregnancy beauty routine. Questions or suggestions? Drop us a line at email@example.com.
Added tips on how to use the app to get proper results.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome— so needed!
This works REALLY well. It’s amazing that nothing else like this really exists. Well done!
I have two pieces of feedback to make this app better: please have your app flag any ingredients that are not found in your database, so consumers are aware of any ingredients that are not being verified. This would definitely be better than just displaying “no harmful ingredients found.“ Also, small thing, if you could make the display name of your app shorter so that it fits under the app on the home screen, that would be awesome. I’m assuming it would be better to just display “Little Bean” as the name of the app once downloaded— instead of all the rest of the wording that just gets cut off and looks messy.
Disappointing if I’m honest
I didn’t read the reviews prior to buying the app and am pretty disappointed that I purchased it. If there had been a way to test drive it I never would have, though it’s only $4 and perhaps will improve in the future. Here are my major gripes in a hope it will be helpful for the design team and other users:
- You must have the physical product in hand to scan, there is no way to upload a list or use a camera role photo. Therefore this isn’t helpful for checking the safety of products prior to ordering them online.
- It seems as though they aren’t leveraging the power of AI to have a more robust ability to check thousands of ingredients. I used to work in the cosmetics industry and it appears the app is limited in its ability due to a small ingredient database.
- You cannot search by a product name or brand to get a sense of safety for the product as a whole (again I feel like we have this technology now) which is frustrating as a user as we are rarely looking at singular ingredients and ideally would know the safety level of a product in its totality.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate user feedback and are currently working on implementing an upload function for the ingredient list. Hopefully, this should be added in a month or so, and you will be able to get this feature (in addition to some other upgrades) within the same app. In the meantime, you can use the app on a second screen, such as a laptop, when determining the safety of your ingredient list online.
The app will pick up all the ingredients in your product that might be unsafe to use during pregnancy so the user can make informed decisions. Since everyone has different levels of comfort during pregnancy, we don't like to give an overall rating on a product, and adding millions of product names is out of our scope. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Obsessed with this app and wish I had it for my first pregnancy (currently pregnant with number two)!! As a physician I knew the obvious things to avoid but really wanted to optimize clean ingredients while carrying and an online search for what ingredients to avoid only left me feeling more confused and overwhelmed. This app makes all things skincare during pregnancy so simple and puts your mind at ease plus love the explanations it provides to make educated choices. 100% worth the purchase and would recommend for all my pregnant mamas!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PS Wellness LLC
- 66 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2023 PSS
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.