Dive into 10 more exciting Little Critter interactive book apps that lovingly address all the major issues of growing up! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize each story with your own narration. Children will easily identify with Little Critter's adventures as he maneuvers through childhood one day at a time.
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Play a find-the-creature mini game! Can you can spot every creature throughout the story? Tap to tally them up!
Designed for children ages 2-5
-Just Go to Bed: Playful and energetic Little Critter resists his father's efforts to get him ready for bed.
-Just a Mess: The search for his baseball mitt leads Little Critter to the doorway of his bedroom which is "just a mess."
-Just Going to the Dentist: Good natured Little Critter reassures young readers that going to the dentist is not that bad after all.
-Just Grandpa and Me: Little Critter and his Grandpa go on a shopping expedition for a new suit.
-Just Lost: It's quite an adventure at the mall when Little Critter gets separated from his mom.
-Just Me and My Little Brother: Little Critter is looking forward to all the fun things he can do with his little brother.
-Just Me and My Puppy: Little Critter happily feeds, walks, trains and loves his new friend.
-Just Shopping With Mom: Shopping with his family turns into an eventful day for Little Critter.
-What a Bad Dream: Little Critter dreams that a magic potion turns him into a scary, disagreeable monster that no one wants to be around.
-When I Grow Up: Little Critter's sister imagines all the wonderful things she'll do when she grows up.
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Mercer Mayer licensed app: www.littlecritter.com
- updated to latest codebase for improved compatibility
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
As a family that lives on the road, having a whole library of these classics is just the best
Great Book App for Preschoolers
My 5 year old loves the Little Critter books and I love that these collections have 10 stories in 1 app. Kids can find the creatures on each page, touch words to hear them, etc in addition to just hearing the story read.
Love These Books, Can't Wait For More!
😀 Love Them 😀
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- 211.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2013 Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.