LiveAuctioneers is the world's trusted marketplace for unique and one-of-a-kind items. Discover and bid on hundreds of thousands of treasures, from vintage jewelry and Mid-Century Modern furniture to rare, collectible coins and works of fine art. With live auctions added daily from 5,000+ auctioneers, there's something for all treasure-seekers, whether you're a passionate collector, seasoned buyer, or casual shopper.
How it works:
• Browse and search across hundreds of thousands of antiques, collectibles and luxury goods
• Easily contact auction houses with questions
• Place bids before auctions begin or watch auctions when they are live and bid in real-time
• Check back often and follow searches as new items are added daily
LiveAuctioneers is the easiest and most trusted way to find and bid in auctions locally and from afar.
• Bid in auctions from 5,000+ auctioneers (it's like having thousands of auction apps in one)
• Thousands of items added daily
• Find auctioneers near you
• Follow searches to be notified when matching items are added
• View items matching followed searches
• View auctions and items from followed auctioneers
• Browse items by category
• Search for live and upcoming auctions
• View auction descriptions and catalogs
• Register to bid in auctions
• View item images, descriptions, and auctioneer information
• Easily message auctioneers
• Leave a bid on any item before auctions start
• Watch live auctions and bid live in real-time
• Save items, and view a list of all of the items you've saved
• View a list of all of the auctions you've registered for
• View a list of all of the items you've left bids on before auctions start
• Search for sold items and access our entire sales database to research sell prices
• Get push notification alerts when items you save or bid on are almost up for auction
"My go-to place for the things in my collection!"
"LiveAuctioneers is a great auction site, with all the best online auctions in one site. Excellent way to keep track of your bids and wins."
"Best variety of auctions; excellent customer service."
"My only criticism of LiveAuctioneers is that it's addictive! I've found incredible deals on rare and niche pieces of vintage furniture close to me that I wouldn't have found otherwise. A new way to find and shop for antiques, and WAY better selection than eBay, Etsy, or 1stDibs."
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
2019 App Update is Huge!
The improvements to the app made in early 2019 are a huge improvement. The live bidding experience is richer (e.g. swipe photos, see item info while bidding) and you can now save searches in the mobile app (before you could only modify saved searches on the website). Many other thoughtful improvements, and I will note the competitors e.g. Invaluable have failed to keep up while others like Bidsquare still don’t even have an app (in 2019!). The folks at LiveAuctioneers are ahead of the pack and the latest updates demonstrate their commitment to investing in improving the app and making it easier to use and more powerful. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hi Angus, we're thrilled you're enjoying the new app! We have more updates coming that will improve browsing and bidding in the app. Stay tuned. As always, if you have any suggestions or feature requests, you can contact our mobile team directly at email@example.com. Happy treasure-hunting!
A little shaky ...
Excellent site except two big problems: if using your cell phone, the data speeds up or slows down depending on the cell tower being used for your call which means if you attempt to hit the ‘bid’ button with one bid amount being shown that the bid price can suddenly spike so that when you finish pressing said bid button you might very well be pressing the button for a bid you didn’t intend making - this happened to me where the intended $55 bid I was making suddenly spiked to $1050 as I pressed the bid button probably because the data transmission from the cell tower suddenly spiked. I immediately and frantically e-mailed this incident to the auctioneer web site. So that’s one issue. The second is that the auctioneer web site states the retract bid button is on the lower right of the web page during bidding. It is not. In fact no button is there that identifies itself as the stop bid button. As it turns out this ‘button’ is on the upper right edge as is represented as a vertical three dot sign. As least that’s how it appears on my iPhone screen. These issues need fixing. Other than that a great site.
Not fast enough, I keep missing my items because the app doesn’t refresh quick enough
Hello, I love the idea of the app to go along with the website, but the way this app is made doesn’t allow for actual bidding to happen. Even when I’m watching my item come up in the queue, it sometimes flashes the item on screen for less than a second before the item moves on. Other times it waits so long that several other items pass by while I’m still stuck a few items back. I try to submit my bids, using both the bidding beforehand feature and attempting to bid live, but I still don’t win the item even when my bid was higher. I try to bid live so that I can bid my actual bid, not the “imaginary” bid it says that I’m the highest bidder for, then tells me my bid has been sent. But I never see my bid flash on the feed and I’m never able to win, despite having a higher bid.
Please remedy this, you can’t use this bidding app as a bidding app, so I don’t recommend this app to anyone.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. It's important to us that you have smooth experience bidding on the mobile app. Would you kindly upgrade to the latest version of the app? We've made performance improvements that should resolve your concerns. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to share more feedback.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 37.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 LiveAuctioneers LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.