LiveAuctioneers is the world's trusted marketplace for unique and one-of-a-kind items. Discover and bid on hundreds of thousands of treasures, from vintage jewelry and Mid-Century Modern furniture to rare, collectible coins and works of fine art. With live auctions added daily from 5,000+ auctioneers, there's something for all treasure-seekers, whether you're a passionate collector, seasoned buyer, or casual shopper.
How it works:
• Browse and search across hundreds of thousands of antiques, collectibles and luxury goods
• Easily contact auction houses with questions
• Place bids before auctions begin or watch auctions when they are live and bid in real-time
• Check back often and follow searches as new items are added daily
LiveAuctioneers is the easiest and most trusted way to find and bid in auctions locally and from afar.
• Bid in auctions from 5,000+ auctioneers (it's like having thousands of auction apps in one)
• Thousands of items added daily
• Find auctioneers near you
• Follow searches to be notified when matching items are added
• View items matching followed searches
• View auctions and items from followed auctioneers
• Browse items by category
• Search for live and upcoming auctions
• View auction descriptions and catalogs
• Register to bid in auctions
• View item images, descriptions, and auctioneer information
• Easily message auctioneers
• Leave a bid on any item before auctions start
• Watch live auctions and bid live in real-time
• Save items, and view a list of all of the items you've saved
• View a list of all of the auctions you've registered for
• View a list of all of the items you've left bids on before auctions start
• Search for sold items and access our entire sales database to research sell prices
• Get push notification alerts when items you save or bid on are almost up for auction
"My go-to place for the things in my collection!"
"LiveAuctioneers is a great auction site, with all the best online auctions in one site. Excellent way to keep track of your bids and wins."
"Best variety of auctions; excellent customer service."
"My only criticism of LiveAuctioneers is that it's addictive! I've found incredible deals on rare and niche pieces of vintage furniture close to me that I wouldn't have found otherwise. A new way to find and shop for antiques, and WAY better selection than eBay, Etsy, or 1stDibs."
This latest update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Live Bid Toggle: Watch live auctions without worry of accidentally placing a bid.
• Lot Counts: See how many lots are in an auction.
• Notification Tab: Stay on top of items and auctions you're watching.
• More clearly see when you're disconnected from a live auction.
• Improved messaging for preview-only catalogs, including accurate price results.
If you have any feedback, contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy treasure hunting!
Ratings and Reviews
2019 App Update is Huge!
The improvements to the app made in early 2019 are a huge improvement. The live bidding experience is richer (e.g. swipe photos, see item info while bidding) and you can now save searches in the mobile app (before you could only modify saved searches on the website). Many other thoughtful improvements, and I will note the competitors e.g. Invaluable have failed to keep up while others like Bidsquare still don’t even have an app (in 2019!). The folks at LiveAuctioneers are ahead of the pack and the latest updates demonstrate their commitment to investing in improving the app and making it easier to use and more powerful. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hi Angus, we're thrilled you're enjoying the new app! We have more updates coming that will improve browsing and bidding in the app. Stay tuned. As always, if you have any suggestions or feature requests, you can contact our mobile team directly at email@example.com. Happy treasure-hunting!
Not fast enough, I keep missing my items because the app doesn’t refresh quick enough
Hello, I love the idea of the app to go along with the website, but the way this app is made doesn’t allow for actual bidding to happen. Even when I’m watching my item come up in the queue, it sometimes flashes the item on screen for less than a second before the item moves on. Other times it waits so long that several other items pass by while I’m still stuck a few items back. I try to submit my bids, using both the bidding beforehand feature and attempting to bid live, but I still don’t win the item even when my bid was higher. I try to bid live so that I can bid my actual bid, not the “imaginary” bid it says that I’m the highest bidder for, then tells me my bid has been sent. But I never see my bid flash on the feed and I’m never able to win, despite having a higher bid.
Please remedy this, you can’t use this bidding app as a bidding app, so I don’t recommend this app to anyone.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. It's important to us that you have smooth experience bidding on the mobile app. Would you kindly upgrade to the latest version of the app? We've made performance improvements that should resolve your concerns. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to share more feedback.
Keeps Getting Better and Better
I’ve used LiveAuctioneers for over 5 years now and I have always loved their platform. Over the years it has been refined and much easier of an interface. It used to be rather clunky and a bit outdated, but it also wasn’t as popular. The recent update is great- because it allows to refine searches to show recent listed. This was a main issue I had with the app, and why I just regularly used the browser. I’m excited to see how they will grow
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 LiveAuctioneers LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.