Live BART will instantly locate the nearest BART station, and display all the upcoming real-time estimated train departures for that station
Have you ever tried to catch a train at a BART station, but didn't exactly know when the train was coming? How about guessing how long the train is, only to find out the train was shorter than you thought?
If so, then Live BART is for you! Live BART will instantly locate the nearest BART station, and display all the upcoming real-time estimated departures for that station. Additionally, you can also choose to select any other BART station, and get its estimated departures.
- Locates your nearest BART station instantly.
- Displays real-time estimated departures loaded directly from BART servers.
- Shows useful information for upcoming trains:
- Estimated time until departure
- Route color
- Number of cars
- Train Platform
- Allows you to select a station by distance or by name
- Trip Planner with unique “Get a seat” mode, based on train congestion
- Feedback tab to send messages directly to the development team
- Alerts screen to view BART delays and emergencies
- Location Services
- A working internet connection
DISCLAIMERS and DATA DISTRIBUTION LIABILITY STATEMENT
Jonajo Consulting LLC, the owner and producer of Live BART, shall not be held liable for improper or incorrect use of the data described and/or contained herein.
The information contained in these data is dynamic and may change over time. The data are not better than the original sources from which they were derived (http://api.bart.gov/docs/etd/etd.aspx). It is the responsibility of the data user to use the data appropriately and consistent within the limitations of real-time estimated departure data in general and these data in particular.
Jonajo Consulting LLC gives no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of these data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
By using the Live BART application, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Performance improvements, ads management
Ratings and Reviews
Fastest BART app ever!
This app allows me to get train departure information right away, without having to click through several screens. When I need to catch the next train during rush hour, I need to make quick decisions where to stand. This app helps me do just that!
Functional and effective
The app does a good job of suggesting local stations and providing an extended outlook of incoming trains (i.e. shows several incoming trains on the same line). A nice feature on my previous app was the ability to plan a trip based on a future day and time and knowing the price. As these are a nice to have feature and not essential for me, this has become my go to BART app.
No location services?
It seems location services are no longer available? I assume this occurred with a recent app update? The app loses most of its usefulness if it doesn’t automatically find the closest BART location when the app is opened. Please fix this ASAP!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jonajo Consulting LLC
- 27.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 8.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Jonajo Consulting LLC