Build a home, renovate an apartment or plan your garden with Live Home 3D—an intuitive home, interior and landscape design app that turns all design tasks into an exciting process, while giving you the powerful tools that no other app in the store can deliver.
With Live Home 3D, you will be able to:
• Create detailed 2D floor plan layouts.
• Walk through your 3D interior designs.
• Hone your design skills with the ready-made house and interior design samples (e.g., kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, etc).
• Add and move furniture and other objects (2,400+ items), and apply physically based materials (2,100+ supplied materials). Thousands of free models can be imported from the Trimble 3D Warehouse.
• Import 3D models from other applications in all of the most popular formats.
• Get photo-realistic views of your designs with the offline, ray-tracing rendering technology powered by AMD Radeon™ ProRender.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true geolocation, time of day and cloudiness.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout the house to achieve a realistic lighting scene.
• Set multiple cameras to create flyover videos and 3D renderings of your projects from different angles.
• Work with the customizable roof; create corner windows and complex openings.
• Easily share your projects among macOS, iOS, iPadOS or Windows devices. Share your projects with friends, contractors or on social media.
• Export 2D floor plans as PDF and 3D views of your projects as high-resolution images.
• Render realistic home interior and outdoor walkthrough videos.
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video, Stereo 3D 360° Video and 360° Panorama JPEG images.
Note: All exports have watermarks in the Free version of the app. Only one project at a time can be used in the Free version.
The Standard Features In-App purchase removes the watermarks and save limitations.
The Pro Features In-App purchase additionally unlocks the advanced features listed below:
• Export quality extended to Ultra HD for movies and 360° Panoramas, and to Hi-res (16,000 x 16,000) for still shots.
• Unlimited floor levels (only 2 floors available in the Free version).
• Terrain editing tools for landscape design: create elaborate terrain with elevation lines and pits, lay driveways and plan out your garden or backyard.
• Material Editor that allows you to create sophisticated custom materials, controlling their texture and light emissive properties.
• 2D Elevation view that displays the side view on walls and roof; a perfect tool for working with openings, niches and wall panels.
• Custom-shaped roofs: freely edit roof segments to roofs of any form and complexity.
• Multi-purpose Building Block tool for creating columns, beams or even furniture.
• A wider range of camera settings.
• Export the entire house design or several objects to USDZ, glTF, SCN, SCNZ, FBX or OBJ formats.
• Light Source Editor with a wide range of settings that helps you create custom lamps or achieve the best lighting for your projects.
In-app purchases made in the app for Mac do not apply or transfer to the iPhone & iPad or Windows versions of the app.
- New in-app: Kids World—furniture, toys, room decor and many more.
- Improved materials in the Metals, Parquet and Polished Parquet categories.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for visualizing furnishing and renovating your house
Nice mixture of accessibility and precision, as needed. Easy to create rooms and walls, and to add windows, doors, and openings. The range of materials is pretty good, and easy to apply. It is easy to create and set camera views. Working in the split screen — half floor plan, and half 3D view — makes changes and additions immediately understandable. Access to the Trimble 3D Warehouse is great: There is a huge number of options for furniture and other elements in your interior; almost all allow customizable dimensions. The only noticeable lack, for me, is the range of light fixtures. Only the light fixtures in the software act as light sources (customizable for intensity and other attributes); the light fixtures in Trimble 3D Warehouse don’t offer the lighting functionality (at least what I’ve found). To achieve relatively realistic lighting and shadows, you need to use the limited range of fixtures in the software.
Minecraft for grownups
I'm sure the technical aspects of Live Home are lost on me but my youngest kiddo and I LOVE designing spaces together. He's been using this apps since he was five or six. He's now almost ten. We purchased the lifetime license and all the extras so I thought I might try it for our laundry room renovation. Now I have to be mindful of how much time I spend on it so as to avoid whiling away entire days sitting on the couch, glued to my laptop! Our kiddo prefers the iPad platform, says it is easier to use. I use it with my Macbook and love it. I regularly have to watch tutorials, read articles, etc, to accomplish my goals as it isn't the most intuitive platform for a novice like me but I really do enjoy it and look forward to using it for more reallife projects as well as just for fun!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback! Users like you help us make the app even better!
awesome but prices needs work
I love this game but the reason I gave it a 5 is because. I think you should be able to add roofs without buying the pro version wich i also think the price needs to be lowered. Like maybe $5 for the standard and $10 fro the pro version. Also I think you need more houses and make less in the ones you need to buy. also maybe make the price lower for the items. like maybe $0.99 and like $3 for the houses
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! Unfortunately, software development is an expensive venture, and we need to be able to sustain development to produce quality software.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Belight Software, ltd
- 505 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Belight Software
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features - 1 Month $9.99
- Pro Features - 1 Year $19.99
- Upgrade to Pro $19.99
- Pro Features - Lifetime $49.99
- Standard Features - 1 Month $4.99
- Additional Materials $5.99
- Standard Features - 1 Year $9.99
- All Extras Packs $59.99
- Scandinavian Furniture $5.99
- 50 Houses Pack $5.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.