1. Visitor locates their scheduled visit by entering the first few letters of their name or selects a new visit.
2. If this is a new visit, the visitor scans their driver's license or enter their information manually.
3. Visitor takes their photo.
4. Visitor reviews and consents to the NDA.
5. Visitor is checked against watch list.
6. Access Control card is activated.
7. Visitor is signed in and their badge is printed.
The app works in regular or self sign-in / kiosk mode.
Enjoy a new user experience and several new features including watch list check, duplicate record check, access control system integration and more!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.