Does your organization want to get to zero waste faster?
By bridging the gap between technology and waste management, Zabble Inc. has developed an innovative paperless process to track and monitor your operation's waste stream via campaigns with real-time analytics so you don't waste time with pen and paper, spreadsheets, handwriting errors and calculations.
Visual assessments can provide vital operational information regarding quantity, type, service levels, location and condition of materials discarded. Strategic and targeted campaigns to assess problem areas like improper disposal or unlocking new opportunities for waste reduction can be more beneficial with continuous monitoring than one-time waste audits. Zabble’s proprietary platform Zabble Zero™ allows users to create campaigns to collect key operational information quickly and efficiently to get more frequent snapshots of the waste stream.
We have designed the user experience to streamline data collection, allowing the ability to visually tag photos using Zabble's AI, take notes and send email notifications to flag down important maintenance issues like overflows, missed hauler pickups or replace broken bins. Zabble Zero™ automatically aggregates all the data into meaningful metrics like diversion, contamination and greenhouse gas emissions into a real-time interactive dashboard that can be quickly shared with coworkers or managers.
No more scribbling on paperwork, taking photos on the phone to share them with supervisors via text, manual re-logging onto spreadsheets, putting together reports and re-training staff multiple times.
Now, facility staff and managers can drill-down to the source of contamination all the way to a bin on a certain floor.
Strive towards lower greenhouse gas emissions from reducing waste, diverting from landfill and improving source separation to produce cleaner material that has more value.
- Optimized for a seamless and intuitive user experience to minimize data entry and training
- Use our standard templates with pre-built waste categories or build your own custom templates
- Geotag locations for easy visual renditions on maps
- Photos and notes taken from within the platform provide a transparent real-time communication channel between stakeholders
- Real-time data analysis reduces hours required to organize and clean up data for analysis
- Email curated PDF reports and spreadsheets so it reaches the stakeholders within seconds
- Offline access allows facilitates work processes in areas of no cellular or wifi connectivity like loading docks
- Alerts (email notifications) can be triggered from within the mobile app to send event-based and contamination-based notifications to specific users and supervisors with a timestamp, photo and location information
- Secure authentication for individuals and groups working together
- Zabble Zero™ AI can suggest fullness of bins and recommend unacceptable or contamination items for quick and easy tagging
Note: This app is designed for Zabble's existing customers. It requires your location for GPS coordinates, camera access to take photos and photo library access to upload images.
Removed redundancies to speed up data loading times on each screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for waste audits! Wonderful infographics.
Log Zero was a fantastic tool to use for conducting a waste audit at the Whole Earth Festival in Davis, CA in May 2019. One of the goals of the Whole Earth Festival is to be as zero waste as possible. Using the Log Zero app allowed us to record the weight of the compost, recycle and landfill waste generated throughout the 3 days of the festival which has given us knowledge of how Whole Earth can improve its zero waste goal in future years. Perhaps the feature I found most useful were the wonderful infographics (i.e. Materials Breakdown and Waste Generated) produced within seconds of completing the waste audit. I appreciated how much time this saved me in manually producing reports and was pleased to see that the data was condensed in a digestible and appealing format. Additionally, I found it helpful to have the picture and notes feature available during data collection. I was able to capture moments and take notes on specific situations that were encountered, for example when the compost waste was exceptionally contaminated with recycle or landfill products. Overall, I would definitely use Log Zero again to conduct future waste audits!
Log Zero saves us tons of time!
We have had great experiences using Zabble's mobile waste digitization and analytics platform to input and manage data during waste characterizations. The app makes capturing data seamless and works well on an iPad. And you can take pictures of every sample and have them uploaded to the cloud. The picture management function alone saved us 10 hours per audit. Best of all, the team at Zabble is great is easy to work with and very responsive by updating the app and integrating changes in a short timeframe.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zabble Inc.
- 88.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Zabble Inc.