LogCheck is the easiest way to stay on top of routine maintenance tasks, inspections, and meter readings. Streamline your rounds process, and never have to fill out a paper log sheet again. Automatically receive reminders and alerts, run trends, and seamlessly report your field activities to the back office.
BETTER RECORD-KEEPING WITH LESS PAPERWORK
• Keep track of any routine task
• Customize everything
• Save time and reduce reporting errors
• Works even when you don’t have internet connection
IMPROVE ACCOUNTABILITY AND COMMUNICATION
• Every record is time-stamped; know who did what, when
• Use photos to provide context and add detail
• Easily review staff’s field notes at any time
• Receive automatic alerts and email summary reports
GAIN INSIGHT, EVEN WHEN YOU’RE OFF-SITE
• Access all your data from any iOS device or web browser
• Simple layout makes it easy to see that your assets are being covered
• Faster, better information helps you make smarter decisions
HELP YOUR STAFF SUCCEED
• Reduce time training new staff with well-defined daily, weekly, monthly tasks
• Customizable instructions in your crew’s hands empowers them to be more self-sufficient
• Easily update and enforce standard procedures across your whole portfolio
LogCheck now uses the full screen of your iPad while remaining compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this for awhile and it is very easy to setup. It has helped keep important data at my fingertips. No longer do I have to go and compare notebooks to see what is going on in my facility. I have used this more than a few times to help diagnose issues before they become huge problems.
Update to Font ruined it
We pay to use this with a yearly contract, it is used daily to do building rounds at a data center. With the recent update, with the font now larger, it only has one line for the description, and cuts off everything beyond that, where it used to wrap around to a second line. So either it’s useless for new hires because they haven’t memorized everything to look at and record, or either I have to go back and edit all the descriptions that are too long now. Not sure how this was pushed out with this issue…….Is there a quick fix for this issue? Would be easiest to add a second available line for the description whether it’s used or not imo, or revert this change.
It is an excellent tool to keep a continuous maintenance log that you can share and to compare to other building.
It is like a bench mark
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Emergent Properties Inc.
- 14.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Building Engines, Inc.