Dangerously addictive! Join the world's new puzzle craze now!
LOLO is a highly addictive block puzzle game. Gather same color shapes into a single cell. Gathering more blocks into a single cell unlocks dark blue which helps you clear the board and keep going.
Simple yet with many strategies to consider, LOLO surprises you with different tricks you discover the more you play. Pay close attention to where you gather your blocks and THINK TWICE before choosing a cell. Good luck :)
How to play:
- Tap on a cell in the grid to gather same colored blocks. At least three cells of the same color are needed to do this.
- Every block you gather increases the value of that colour.
- Reach 50 for each color to unlock dark blue.
- Reach 150 with dark blue and clear a 3x3 area.
- Challenge your friends! Whoever has the best LOLO strategy will dominate the scoreboard!
- Different game modes, different challenges. Try the ENDLESS MODE to RELAX
- Easy & intuitive gameplay
- Colorful puzzle game for all ages
- No life limits
- Check out your friends’ scores!
- Worldwide high score rankings
- Nice design and beautiful colors!
Thank you for playing Lolo
Ratings and Reviews
Too Many Bugs Recently
So I paid to have ads removed. I love the gameplay of this game and enjoy playing often, especially in times of stress so I wanted a clean playing experience without a lot of ads. However, recently my game simply freezes frequently. Honestly it feels like it happens when normally an ad would play. And then in order to play again I’ll have to close the app manually and then restart it. And sometimes it’ll just happen over and over making playing at all impossible. I have already completely deleted the app and redownloaded it twice and it continues to happen. I hate to give such a good game low stars but if I can’t play it, it because pretty pointless.
Extra points for watching second ad is broken
I’ll watch the second ad, it will end, and then it will start playing the animation to add the extra points, but before it finishes it cuts to the final screen showing how many points you earned, and it didn’t add the extra points like it started to show. So annoying because how many coins I’m willing to spend to get rid of blocks depends on getting the extra points at the end in 13. Now, it’s only worth it to spend 15 the first time and not any more times after that. I used to be able to do 30.
Regular mode no longer gives the option to use a lightening bolt if you are out of moves, even if you have a ton of available stars. Not sure if this is an intended change or a mistake. Would prefer it reverted back to how it was previously.
- LEMOON BILISIM YAZILIM REKLAM VE PAZARLAMA LIMITED SIRKETI
- 141.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lemoon Games
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Coin Package 1 $0.99
- Coin Package 3 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.