From the folks who brought you 1010!
Meet Merged! The exciting, free and addicting block-merging puzzle game prepared just for you.
Merge blocks to get higher scores and eliminate blocks from the grid in fun and addicting puzzle gameplay that will truly test your brain.
SIMPLE PUZZLE GAMEPLAY
• Place three dice blocks with the same number and colour next to each other to merge them horizontally, vertically or both. You can also rotate blocks before placing them on the grid!
DON’T BLOCK YOUR PATH
• With limited space, merging will prove to be difficult with totally random blocks! Test your brain and improve your strategy.
DON’T STRESS YOURSELF
• Unlimited continues and no time limits mean that teasing your brain will be fair, not stressful.
Test your brain with quick and addicting puzzle games and enjoy free gameplay and content, with no time limits in Merged!
Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
We are always working to improve the game for a better user experience! Please make sure you are up to date to avoid any known issues and to get the best of what the game has to offer!
Ratings and Reviews
The downside of merged
I’ve enjoyed playing this game however the maddening thing is there is no way to know what numbers are coming in order to help strategize as you move along. At the beginning the numbers that come create easy merges. Then it starts offering numbers that won’t combine and there’s no way to know if what is coming will be a single or a double toss. So it’s very hard to progress… it’s like the game gets to control outcome not you as there is no way to influence the toss. Also The beginning throw is always the same and the increase level doesn’t change anything just shows you how long you’ve been playing. Can’t undo a move either and no game explanations with it or timer all of which would be an easy and fun addition. So It’s fun for a while but limited engagement with no real way to progress beyond getting better at seeing how the merges can be maximized.
Forgot Why I Deleted; 1 game in reminded me
I love the concept and play of this game, but it isn’t a good enough game for the annoyance of the ads.
1. They know we don’t like this, and there’s no way to leave a review through the game.
2. Ads — so many issues. After every game you have at least 10 seconds of video ads to watch.
3. Video ads all play sound by default and sometimes the mute button doesn’t work.
4. After your video ad, you are required to sit on a pop up ad for an additional 5 seconds.
5. Once you click the x on the ad, it takes you to the page to download it, not back to the game.
6. Sometimes you have to hit the x 15+ times to even be sent to the ad’s download page so you can go back and ACTUALLY PLAY THEIR GAME.
I understand making the ads annoying enough for us to want to buy to have them removed, but all this practice has encouraged me to do is uninstall. Your game is not developed or intense enough to make it worth it.
I had this downloaded a long time ago, and uninstalled because of the ads. When I got my new phone, I downloaded it, remembering that I enjoyed the game. Unfortunately, the ads have actually GOTTEN WORSE, not better.
Not only would I never download any ap advertised through this game on principle alone, but I’ve actually refused to even try games that do look interesting just because of the abusive ad tactics of this game.
FOUR STAR RATING?!
I’m so incredibly confused by the high ratings. Granted, it’s probably user error, but still the grade is so misleading. Nearly every review I’ve read has the same negative comments as me. But then has a four or five star rating.
1. Too many adds (which I could handle if the following didn’t happen).
2. Laggy, to the point of freezing and force restarting my phone.
3. Overheating of the internal operating system.
4. Super sketchy, virus infected, pop ups. (Which alone is completely unforgivable).
5. It’s become impossible to get above a couple of thousand points. I understand the concept of trying to make it challenging, but the computer is not randomly generating numbers. It’s purposely giving you numbers you can’t use. Thus meaning you have to toss them and buy more.
Anyways, point being. For over a year now. People have been making the same complaints and nothing has been done. The rating of your game is completely misleading. Your inability to fix any one of the problems shows that you truly do not care about your customers. So like many, many others. I’m saying goodbye to merge. Get it together. Or delete your program completely.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.