Discover dragon legends, magic, quests, and a secret land of entertainment and mystery in the world of Merge Dragons! Here, you can combine everything into better and more powerful items for your journey.
In a mystical world hidden among the clouds, the vale of Dragonia flourished. Then, evil Zomblins cast a void across the vale. The only hope to heal the land rests in YOUR magical power to MATCH ANYTHING -- dragon eggs, trees, treasures, stars, magical flowers, and even mythical creatures.
Hatch dragons, then evolve them to make them grow even more powerful! Encounter and solve challenging puzzle levels: match the Gaia statues to win, then bring rewards back to your Camp to collect and grow.
Play even more with daily quests and rewards from Kala. Take part in brand new themes every week with cool puzzles for you to complete- can you match and collect the brand-new dragons?
Discover secrets and fantasy as you build your camp to perfection and nurture your dragons in Merge Dragons!
NEW MERGE DRAGONS! FEATURES:
• Enjoy a more social merging experience with the all new Dens feature!
• Add your friends and visit their camps!
• Improved Dragon Book to check your eggs and merge with ease
• All new “Merge 5” event
• Improved Art
• Even more new levels to play and dragons to collect
MERGE DRAGONS! FEATURES:
== Match Objects ==
• Discover over 500 fantastic objects through 81 challenges!
• Freely drag objects around the beautiful world and match 3 of a kind evolve them into more superior items!
• Tap into Life Essence to unleash power to heal the vale!
• Collect magic coins to build homes for your dragons to rest and sleep in!
• Discover the Gaia statues stuck in each level’s cursed land. Match them to solve the puzzle and create life!
== Collect New Dragon Breeds ==
• Discover 55 brand new dragon breeds who live in the vale, and evolve them through 8 draconic growth stages!
• Match eggs to hatch dragons who will roam the vale and harvest objects for you to use or upgrade.
== Tricky Puzzles ==
• Over 1000 quests to challenge your mind!
• Test your puzzle solving skills in more than 275 tricky levels filled with new quests and rewards to help you build your dragon camp!
• Match nearly anything - plants, buildings, coins, treasures, chests, fallen stars, magic objects, mythical creatures, and more!
• How many combinations can you make from 1600+ items?
• Discover hidden levels - can you find them all?
• On your puzzle journey, you may cross paths with evil Zomblins. Watch out and be careful!
== Camp Building ==
• The evil fog has taken ahold of the main camp - fight off the fog and heal the land to restore and reclaim the dragons’ home!
• Collect dragon eggs, hatch them in the main camp, and earn dragon power to fight off the evil fog.
• Add your friends and gain inspiration from them by visiting their camps and learning their strategies.
• Add your friends and gain inspiration from them by visiting their camps and learning their strategies. Gift items and rewards - sharing is caring!
• Unlock the Dens feature to join a Den, and play alongside like-minded defenders of Dragonia! Socialize, chat, share tips and tricks, and help out fellow members of your Den - band together to heal the land!
Download now and discover where Merge Dragons! will take you!
Merge Dragons! is brought to you by Gram Games, the studio behind the top hit titles 1010!, Merged!, Six!, Bounzy!, Merge Town!, Merge Farm!, Paint Tower!, Merge Gems!, and 1010! Color
Optimized for Tablets. May be played without an Internet connection.
Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service
- We've packed in three events - the Sweet Surprise Event, the Carnival Event! and the Rick and Morty - Mortyablo Deja Moo Event. Each of these comes jam-packed with unique items and dragons to merge and meet!
- We've fixed the issue causing extra coins to disappear after bursting the bubbles containing coin vaults.
- Dragons summoned by portals just before level-end now go back to the camp as intended.
- Lots of bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Go to game
I have been playing for quite some time now, the kids even say to me mom your playing merge dragons aren't you. They even helped me play my game when I would hand them my phone to keep occupied if they forgot there tablets. I like the chances of being able to get premium dragons and items with the events. I really like that you can place things the way you want it and make it your own style. I have kept my at least 7 wonders in my dragon camp, and working on getting a bunch more. They give wonderful rewards when completing them and continuously. The friend gifting experience has even gotten better where you can see if a gift is waiting for you. It would be nice if the link to Facebook was better, I haven’t been able to do it for some time now. I wish there was a contest for dragon ideas, best dragon drawn maybe gets the final stage of that dragon as a reward and the choice of its name like if you wanted to call it Penelope or what ever they wanted to name it. So many likes and so many ideas. I don’t write many reviews so I am sorry that I have gone long or off topic. It the bottom line is this game is good and has been on my phone all the time since the first download of it and have enjoyed it ever since for the most part.
Fun to play, too easy to lose things.
I love playing this game and it’s really rewarding, but when ever I go on, there are times that I find I have lost dragons in my camp, they are mostly the event dragons or the owl griffons, this is the second time I have gotten on and found that an entire species of dragon is just gone. I worked hard for those. There are also times when I will be playing and my hand will brush against the sell or delete button and then it’s gone. I am asked about the big things, if I am sure but the smaller things that are still hard to get, I am not asked about and they are just gone. Like with the event challenges, if you are not really careful you can delete your only way of obtaining the objects you need. There are also times when I think I need to get rid of chests because I cannot open them without paying money to get a small amount of gems first. I don’t know about everyone else but I don’t feel like paying an obscene amount of money for only a few gems. The the purple crystal nest chests, I am fine getting rid of the others but those chests don’t come around a lot and I am running out of room. If there was just a little more room at your camp or an easier way of obtaining the room so you could keep those chests till you could open them, I would love that. Or a way of consolidating them for a different prize or something would also be welcome.
I love this game. I really do. It’s quite lovely to look at, and the premise is simple and endearing. The levels are fun and gradually become more challenging, and the camp can keep one occupied for hours. The story-despite being presented in a cutesy manner-is subtly dark enough for an older player to appreciate. However, I have two problems. Starting with the more trivial one: trophies. Needing them to play levels is fine, and even the time it takes for them to refill them is no real issue. But the fact that the max number you can have at one time is seven? I don’t know, I think it would be better at ten. Seven just seems like such a random number, and lets you play maybe one or two levels-ten is a more sensible number, and would allow you to get through three or so before running out. But that isn’t enough to ruin this game. What really bothers me is the gems. I really hate the fact that there is no reliable way to get gems. You will never have enough to take advantage of all the cool gem-based features like the royal hatchery or the zen temple. I love those features-but I can’t use them because the only way to get gems is through purchase with real money. I understand that money needs to be made somehow-so rather than charging for a crucial part of gameplay, it would improve the game infinitely if a price of two, three, even four bucks was charged for the app, and a way to collect gems within the game was added.
- Gram Games Limited
- 407.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gram Games 2017
- In-App Purchases
- BONUS Cauldron of Dragon Gems $49.99
- BONUS Chest of Dragon Gems $19.99
- BONUS Bag of Dragon Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.