Link Visuals into Context.
1. Take photos,
2. connect them
3. and share a beautiful PDF.
Layered information at your fingertips, giving your message a third dimension:
- Link photos, drawings, screenshots - anything you can have on your iPad-display
- Navigate through your graphical referenced environment
- Get your message across and let others uncover your visual matrix
Lookhere! gives your photos a clear outline.
Try before you buy.
We made a small version of LookHere!
LookHere! lite - for private use or to get an idea what you can do with it.
With LookHere! lite you can...
Create and edit boards:
- Take & link pictures
- Change pictures
- Name boards
- Draw arrows
- Add text
Create and edit projects
- with infinite depth of levels
- Export to PDF with a basic PDF-layout
- Send eMail with PDF attached
Creating and editing boards basically works offline.
Visit our Website to learn more about the advanced features of the professional version (http://www.lookhere.pro/features/).
A picture is worth a thousand words - say it with LookHere!
The imaginative tool for a visual world - to document, to locate, to remember, to orientate ...and way more stuff to use it for.
This release delivers some minor bug fixes and supports a German translation of the LookHere! user interface.
These are the detailed changes and bug fixes in 4.1:
- LookHere!'s user interface now shows up in German when the device language is German.
- The board edit button fades out while elements are moved.
- Fixed a bug that made the Icon Menu look broken and misplaced after a device rotation.
- Black borders on iPad 11 inch models were removed.
- The launch screens were replaced by modern variants.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing App for construction projects
This app produces in 1 hour a report that used to take me 20 to do
Excellent work tool
makes it much easier to adress issues!
i just love, how simple this app works. helps me saving a lot of time!
i'll go for the paid version...
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.