Loop for Social Anxiety 17+
Learn skills and get support
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
Overcome the fear of being judged so you can get that promotion, go on a first date, make new friends, and build long-lasting relationships.
You’re not alone.
More than 40 million U.S. adults will experience social anxiety at some point in their lives. Loop gives you the tools and support you need to take back control of your life.
HOW IT WORKS
– Take our 1-Minute Social Anxiety Quiz to understand where you’re at: https://yourloop.typeform.com/to/RcRNMKpu#source=appstore
– Choose a domain (something in your life that social anxiety has been holding you back from) to get started
– Set your Exposure goals and start challenging yourself to go out in the world and face your fears (aka do the thing that gives you anxiety)
– Get some practice before you go out and “do the thing”. Loop’s visualizations can be done solo or with a group
– Track your progress and reach out to a Loop trainer for support if you get stuck
– See improvements to your mental health within the first two weeks!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Individual and personalized support from trained mental health professionals (Loop Trainers)
– Relevant content that is customized to your unique social anxiety experience
– Live social bravery visualizations where your Loop Trainer guides you through an experience that helps you imagine a world where social anxiety doesn’t get in the way of the life you want to live
– Goal and progress tracking tools and check-ins
WHAT IS SOCIAL ANXIETY?
Social anxiety is the fear of being judged by other people. It can make you feel like you aren’t good enough, smart enough, or attractive enough. People who struggle with social anxiety might feel like they’ve got nothing to offer or that they’re just going to be laughed at if they try.
Everyone gets anxious in new situations and important events, especially when we’re meeting new people. Our ancestors learned a long time ago to be a bit more on guard around new people and to avoid getting rejected. This helped us thrive when we lived in small groups. It’s also why we have such a hard time turning off TikTok — humans are wired for social connection.
But things are different now. We encounter people outside of our immediate groups all the time. And for some of us, those interactions can be really difficult. That is social anxiety.
For more information about Loop, visit our website: Loop.co
Your identity is always protected. Our goal is to make sure this is a positive place, your information is secure, and misuse is quickly addressed. To learn more about that, check out our community guidelines: https://www.loop.co/community-guidelines
We care about the health and safety of our users and your feedback is always valuable as we continue to work on improving Loop every day.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you ever need anything – even the smallest question. We’re here for you.
LOVE THE APP?
Rate us in the App Store and help us grow. Thank you for your support!
TERMS OF SERVICE
It’s time to get SMART–with your goals! In this release, we’ve incorporated the SMART Goals Method into the app, so you can set Specific, Measurable, Action-oriented, Realistic, and Time-bound goals that will guide you towards the improvement you want to see.
Now, when you choose an exposure you want to work on, you’ll be asked to create an Action Plan. Creating an Action Plan includes picking a date to do your exposure, choosing someone you will do it with, setting a location, tracking your level of avoidance, and naming your “worst fear”. Stick with your Action Plans and you’ll start to see progress in no time.
You’ve heard it before, taking small steps can lead to big changes! Turns out, it’s true and the science says it, too! Learn more about the SMART Goals Method here: bit.ly/40vg9Ac
Ratings and Reviews
So nice to make connections!
I actually found Loop through an Instagram ad and decided to try it out. I think the concept of the app is so unique and it’s very cool being able to talk to people. It’s like having a phone call with old friends and sharing experiences. I like that you can talk to people without the dating aspect involved. There’s no pressure and the topics range from family issues to personal development topics. The cue cards are a fun game element to it and everyone has a change to answer. It feels like a safe space where you can be yourself. Everything is anonymous so you don’t have to worry about revealing information you’re not comfortable with. I highly recommend if you need people to talk to, especially during this lonely and isolating pandemic.
I feel connected with others!!
Loop is so unique and unexpectedly fun! It makes me feel soooo connected with others, just like I’m talking to my best friends who I never met with. Everyone is nice, inspiring and easy to relate to! It made me feel like I’m not the only one in my challenge, and feel confident to conquer my challenge with their support and great advice. Highly recommended!
Can’t wait to loop again!
Honestly surprised by how much I enjoyed talking to strangers using this app. It was really easy to bond over the fun topics they give you to talk about. Some awkward moments, but also a lot of laughs and everyone was so nice! I think it will get even better once people get more used to the app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Attention Technologies Inc.
- 46.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Attention Technologies Inc. 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Loop Membership $14.99
- Loop Membership (Monthly) $38.99
- 1 Month $14.99
- 1 Year $49.99