Looperverse is the ultimate loop recording and performance system for iOS! Continuously record up to 16 tracks worth of content, and immediately edit them. Inter App Audio and AudioBus support ensures that you can record any virtual instrument.
Need help? Have an issue or question? Please email us at email@example.com.
Looperverse makes recording, editing, and customizing loops simple. The 16 track loop recorder includes sound-on-sound, overwrite, and next track modes. You can adjust track sends to the built-in delay and reverb effects, as well as adjusting pan, gain, mute, and solo in the mixer. Looperverse features advanced waveform editing, pitch shifting, time stretching, live reverse, extensive undo/redo, and time signature support.
Limitlessly modify your scenes and explore your phrases and riffs with Looperverse. Looperverse also supports Ableton Link, allowing you to lock tempo with Ableton Live or apps on other devices. AudioCopy support allows you to quickly publish music on SoundCloud, copy and paste from hundreds of compatible apps, and choose from millions of loops and sounds available in the Content Store.
- Advanced 16 track loop recorder
- Time stretching and pitch shifting for scenes, tracks, and segments
- Delay and reverb send effects
- Built in mixer with pan, gain, mute, and solo
- Advanced waveform editing
- Snap to grid or transient for extensive editing
- Advanced time signature support for every musical style
- Tap tempo
- Stem export for DAWs
- Reverse songs or musical segments in real time while recording or playing back
- Extensive undo/redo
- Audio trigger record
- Play scene with keyboard
- IAA, Audiobus and Ableton Link support
- MIDI and MIDI learn support
- AudioCopy and AudioPaste support
The app is integrated and enhanced with the Looperverse pedal, which provides 6 premium quality switches pre-mapped to undo, redo, clear, tap tempo, record, and playback. Each setting is fully customizable, so you can remap to their liking. It can be controlled from your iOS device and will work as a standalone pedal with any device that supports MIDI. Because the Looperverse pedal supports the Bluetooth (BTLE) MIDI standard, it’s compatible with virtually any software on any device. You can control Looperverse from external hardware and remap to your liking with MIDI and MIDI Learn support.
Check out some of our other apps! We have partnered with music legends including AKAI Professional to develop iMPC and iMPC Pro, allowing you to turn your iOS device into an MPC. For more information about the Looperverse pedal, please visit www.retronyms.com.
We're excited to share this update with you! If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re enjoying the update, we’d love if you rate the app :)
* Metronome volume saves with the scene
* Name your .wav when saving a scene
* BPM now goes down to 20 for Ableton Link purposes (30 was the old limit)
* Simple iOS Files app support
* Build number is now displayed on the help screen
* Fixed clicks in mixdown
* Fixed instability when pasting audio in with AudioCopy
* ”Audio in Background" now shown as enabled and greyed out when it cannot be disabled (Ableton Link is on, InterApp is on, or AudioBus is on)
* Fixed bug where wrapped region of sound can lose sync
* Fixed bug where duplicated region started playback immediately
* Minor visual fixes
* CC82 with value 0 now turns off the metronome as expected
* Various other small bug fixes
iPad Specific Fixes:
* AudioPaste destination app dialog looks better
* Layout of MIDI learn overlays fixed for iPad Pro 10.5"
iPhone Specific Fixes:
* Fix crackling sound on some iPhones (models which don't have headphone jacks)
* Fixed keyboard covering up the save dialogs on some iPhone display sizes
* AudioPaste no longer dismisses before users can select destination app
* AudioPaste doesn't freeze the UI or distort the waveform after dismissal
* The toolbar is now scrollable during MIDI learn so that owners of smaller phones can learn all transport controls
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive multitrack/looper app
Basically, this is a multitrack app that automatically records on the next track when the current track reaches the end of a preset length. Pan, reverb and delay are included and the app is Audiobus compatible. The user interface is very intuitive (especially if you're familiar with Garageband) and you can quickly lay down tracks while bringing demos together fairly easily. I've finally found my go-to multitrack looper 👍🏻
Never updated but still wants your $$
This app hasn’t been updated in two years for and some time and it crashes every time I try to use it. I’m not a Retronyms fan by any way shape or form and the only apps that I think are remotely usable are the Arturia based apps (which thank goodness can still be used in Audiobus and not just that horrid Tabletop joke).
This app is just one of Retronyns’ money grabs. It is not an efficient looper. It crashes if you try to load anything from their AudioCopy app which is the only thing they want you to do now is to spend money on new loops they keep releasing but NO real updates.
The AudioCopy app is also antiquated and at the beginning of the iOS audio app revolution about 10 years ago it was a ‘must have’ but now instead of keeping up with the current times they just send you crappy beat packs to buy and NO app updates..
Trust me- I have over a hundred audio apps that I have paid for and beta tested. This one looks cool but it is a bummer.
I have soo many looper apps on iPhones and iPads. This one is abandoned as far as I am concerned. Crash, freeze, stutter, rinse, repeat.
If it EVER gets a menial update I will have an in-depth review.I mean I will test all my iPads and iPhones and see if it actually works with the myriad of sound packs that they released that still crash and make this “Looper” completely unusable
So many $
I downloaded another loop recorder (with less recording options) and it was free, and I don’t understand why this one cost so much, but I downloaded it anyways because I just so happen to have a gift card next to me and it is pretty good. It’s a lot like that Free loop recorder app I was talking about, so I don’t know why it cost so much.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Retronyms Inc
- 54.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Retronyms Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.