Having trouble with your finances? Budget the easy way! Track account balances, not transactions!
Why should you download Flow?
* It is powerful and effective tool that gives you the information you need to manage your short term accounts, long term savings and net worth without spending hours recording each transaction or making a detailed budget
What can you do with Flow?
* Track your daily and monthly account balances
* Tracks account balances in three categories: on-hand or operating cash, short term savings (examples: cars and college savings); long term savings (retirement)
* Customize to fit your exact needs
* Track your investment gains
* Track your savings in customized accounts such as college funds, vacation, car funds or whatever you want
* Monitor your cash flow (Income minus spending)
* Determine if you are meeting your financial goals
* Track your net worth
* Track your crossover point! Your crossover point is where your investment income exceeds your spending.
* View account progress: Are you saving more or spending more?
* Automatically calculates your overall net worth
* Get notified monthly to enter in new balances and keep the app up to date (We will NEVER send you notifications you do not specifically ask for!)
TRACKING ACCOUNTS & PROGRESS
Forget tracking each transaction, just track your account balances each day or month to find out if you are on the right track! View how these accounts are doing over time to see how you are doing!
The clear and beautiful interface is intuitive and easy to use and will help you stay on top of your finances.
The app is fully customizable - you can choose from a beautiful light or dark mode and select different options on how you want to view your total.
Smart notifications to remind you to keep your balances up to date! (We will NEVER send you notifications you do not specifically ask for!)
Become a Pro Member for even more great features to help you meet your goals:
* Unlimited Accounts
* Track yearly accounts to view your entire net worth
* A beautiful dark mode
* Notifications every month to stay up to date
* No Ads
* Support a home grown local app!
For complete access to all features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Notifications to provide you with reminders to update your account balances (1 per month or day based on options you choose)
We love hearing from our users, please let us know if you would like any features to be added, or if something is on your mind at https://kangostudios.com/contact
We’ve rewritten Flow (formerly Loot) from the ground up: Redesigned every screen, improved dark mode, improved accessibility, iCloud syncing, biometric app locking, custom currency support, more customizations, categories, custom app icons, new sort options, tons of bug fixes, and much much more…
Ratings and Reviews
Simplicity, Privacy, and Customization
I deeply appreciate that this app is designed for Privacy and Simplicity.
When I see that there is an app that does not sell my Personal Data, I download and use the app and delete the other app (even if it’s more popular) so that the private app is my default app to use.
Many Apple users know that privacy is a human right not to be infringed upon unnecessarily. There is also Good Business/Profit in Privacy (& Simplicity) because there is a segment of the population that refuses to sell their Privacy to major corporations. There is a market here, and as long as it is emphasized, just like Apple does (Privacy & Security), I can see lots of potential for this app as an alternative to most apps that don’t respect privacy (and aren’t simple and user friendly).
Good but only one currency
App is great but it is missing multi-currency support which I need to track all my assets.
Updated review.. it’s been months later and they haven’t bothered to fix the major bugs introduced.. so I’m not too happy. I really thought they would fix those asap. In its current state I prefer the previous version.
I was very glad to see that the app is still being developed and received a major update! However I’m currently seeing some bugs and omissions from today’s update that I hope will be fixed soon. For one, there’s no Total chart?? The chart showing total account values seems to have disappeared.
Also if I go back to previous months at some points the values go out of wack. The change amounts reported are not accurate anymore for those months. They don’t add up from month to month and show weird changes.
Also the changelog mentions a new biometric protection feature but I’m not seeing that option anywhere in the settings?
I’m otherwise happy with the changes thanks for the update but please fix the issues.
7/25: hotfix update didn’t resolve any of these issues
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kango Studios LLC
- 6.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Kango Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Loot Pro - Small $2.99
- Loot Pro - Medium $4.99
- Loot Pro - Large $9.99
- Loot Tip - Generous $4.99
- Loot Tip - Ginormous $19.99
- Loot Tip - Amazing $9.99
- Loot Tip - Kind $2.99
- Nice Tip - Nice $0.99