Louisiana Cookin' is the only national magazine for the connoisseur of Louisiana's unique culture, cuisine, and travel destinations- and now you can enjoy every single page on the iPad! Each issue contains more than 50 authentic recipes, with tips from professional chefs and home cooks alike. Download our Free App to get started!
Several subscription options are available to fit your needs.
- 1 year subscription- $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- $4.99 single issue (non-subscription).
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
Louisiana Cookin' Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Fixed Problem with Special Issues not restoring or downloading.
Ratings and Reviews
I was getting the "hard" copies but decided to try the app. Love this so much more, I can plop my iPad on the counter and cook a recipe or I can just take them anywhere with me.
App No Longer Works and ALL Past Issues Are Lost
I purchased this app and subscriptions to Louisiana Cookin' magazine YEARS ago (along with several other special issues). For whatever reason, the App no longer works and ALL of my magazine issues are LOST. Technical support has been no help in the matter. They advised I uninstall the app, reinstall and then restore my purchases. This has NOT worked. Now the App icon is also gone and I still only have access to the current issue of the magazine. I have repeatedly advised technical support that I either want ALL access to ALL my past issues OR I want an immediate refund for my paid subscriptions. Technical support no longer replies. Under these circumstances I would NOT recommend anyone purchase a subscription to this or any related magazine using this App.
I am totally disgusted with Louisiana Cookin service. I have been a subscriber for quite some time and have recently enjoyed using the iPad version. I now find a new iPad version that requires that I purchase a second subscription to access it. My suspicion that the new, better quality Louisiana Kitchen & Culture is cutting into your business. If I am stuck with my current mailed subscription, I will live with it for this year but will not renew. If my mailed subscription is auto-renewing, do whatever is necessary to cancel the auto renewal. As I am also a Facebook subscriber, please know that I will echo my frustration by commenting to each of your posts. Hopefully, it will help someone else recognize your shoddy business practice. I look forward to your response and hope that it is more than empty excuses.
- Hoffman Media LLC
- 126.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Hoffman Media LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year | Louisiana Cookin $19.99
- 6 Month | Louisiana Cookin $10.99
- Fall Comfort 2013 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.