- Complete offline access - No need of Internet Connection nor any Printed books
- Custom notes & highlighting text
- Customized bookmarks & Air Print
- Emailing of any article
- Quick search
- Suitable for all working / studying / interested in law
Here are the details on our subscription offers
- Annual Subscription $9.99, with on time updates for the updated titles.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Ratings and Reviews
As a Village Police Officer, I find this app very helpful when looking up various laws and having the ability to show citizens the law. At times it has de-escalated situations simply because the subject can read the law for themselves.
Perfect for Law Enforcement Officers
This app has save me many of times. I am constantly able to review law and read up on them on a regular. It's worth every penny.
I purchased the free app to see how I would like it. It seemed very user friendly, so I purchased all of the the in-app purchases at one time which included all of the criminal laws as well as many common civil law statutes. As I was going through the indexes, I noticed that many of the sections and/or statutes were missing, such as the DWI statute. I performed a search for it, found it and then bookmarked it. It seems that most of the statutes are there, but many of the links are incomplete. For others, the links are correct, but the statutory language is missing when you get to your target. Sill looking through it, so I may find other problems. Sent email to company through feedback and support option and I have heard nothing from them. Don't waste your money. Not reliable.
- Nirmala T V
- 43.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © T V N
- In-App Purchases
- Download Latest Titles Free
- Activate to full version $9.99
- Criminal Law Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.