The perfectly accurate app gives you all details about your cellular you desire to know. Enjoy all in-app features or aim straight at special app bundles with bonuses!
LTE Cell Info is a great multifunctional tool, which helps you to gather all the information you need to know about your cellular connection. It is a clever way how to get all the details about your current carrier, the connection mode or even detect max. physical cellular speeds in the supported mobile technologies.
* Choose from our special app bundles with bonuses *
• Detect current connected mobile network operator name, country, region.
• Show the carrier identification MCC and MNC codes.
• Detect current cellular connection mode (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE).
• Detect LTE operation bands supported by your carrier.
CELLULAR CONNECTION INFO
• Detect mobile generations and standards supported by your device (2G, 3G, 4G, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, VOLTE).
• Detect device supported GSM, UMTS and LTE operation frequencies and channels with detailed band information s.
• Detect max. physical cellular speeds in the supported mobile technologies.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Hamburger menu
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the information
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Minor bug fixes
* Smoother use
Do you enjoy using LTE Cell Info? Take a moment and support us with five stars. Feedback is what drives us further.
Did you know that LTE Cell Info can detect operation bands that are supported by your carrier? Find out more about what this app can do and try it out for yourself!
Ratings and Reviews
Does not show info of second SIM if the device has an active eSIM
It would be nice if this app can shows info for a dual sim dual standby device when there are two radios connected
Needs to identify network you are actually on
The app gives generous info about your iPhone capability but that information can be dug up anywhere. The thing that would make this app really shine is if it could correctly identify the network your phone is on not just it happens to be Sprint phone for example. You might be roaming on Verizon or US Cellular and that is the stuff power users need to know. And if you are always roaming you want to know because you can switch your account to network that's stronger...if you know who it is!
Use less for me
I wasted 99 cents on this app. I was hoping to get tower information such as location of all available towers in my area and ping info. The only thing it does is list the available frequencies and channels supported by my phone. It doesn’t tell me what tower I’m using or wether or not I’m roaming. I was hoping for diagnostic tools such as ping test and coverage map. Luckily I found a free app that does what I need.
The developer, Master Network Tools s.r.o., indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Master Network Tools s.r.o.
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Master Internet, s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Full Access and No Ads $0.00
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.