Introducing Lugg Box: One-tap access to spacious box trucks for bigger moves. Simple to reserve, quick to arrive, and backed by Lugg's trusted 5-star service.
Lugg: your trusted on-demand moving and delivery service. With just a tap, book your move in as little as 30 minutes or schedule at a time that works for you. With a network of vetted professional movers and a robust multi-million dollar insurance policy, we guarantee peace of mind.
• User-friendly: Book a Lugg in minutes.
• Stress-free: Available within the hour.
• Fair Pricing: Get an upfront estimate. No surprises.
• Secure: Vetted Luggers, backed by a multi-million dollar insurance policy.
What can Lugg do?
• Residential Moves: Relocation without the heavy lifting.
• Retail Store Delivery: More efficient than traditional options.
• Online Marketplace Pick-ups: Score deals without transportation worries.
• Storage Moves: Moving into storage pods or units without the sweat.
• Donation Drop-off: Dust-collecting items? Let us deliver them to charity.
• Junk Removal: Responsible removal and disposal.
• Small Business Moves: Swift assistance for office relocation.
• Labor assistance: Just the muscle for the heaviest lifts.
How it works: Anything moved in 3 easy steps.
1. Book your Lugg: Set your pickup location and destination, select the vehicle that is right for you, and choose a time you would like us to arrive.
2. We'll take it from here: Your Luggers arrive to load your stuff and secure it safely. Track your crew in real time as they head from pickup to the destination.
3. Rate & tip: We unload your items and place them right where you want them, no matter how many stairs or floors. Review your experience and have the option to tip your Luggers for a job well done.
Proudly serving over 7,500 zip codes including major cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York City, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Washington D.C., Phoenix, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Sacramento, Portland, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New Haven, and more.
Questions or comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resolves an issue related to changing the vehicle and arrival time for scheduled Luggs.
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly & lacking
Downloaded app while in a Costco to set up a couch pickup and delivery. Submitted the request on a Friday for the following Tuesday. App gives you day and 1 hour time frame choice. Chose Tuesday from 4-5pm. Received a text message the day of stating luggers will be heading out to pick up some time between 4-5. Pick up from 4-5? Who cares what time they pick up. It’s a Costco, I only care about what time they will arrive! Very vague with their wording. And the pickup time really does me no good if I’m trying to coordinate what time to be at the destination address. In this case if they arrive at Costco at 5pm they will hit traffic and I have no idea when they will arrive. Here’s the problem: the luggers called and said they had just received the order a coupe hours ago. They were coming back from the Bay Area and would not be to the pickup location until 6 or 6:30. So my initial time frame was not even close to accurate. They ended up delivering about 7pm. Which means I lost 3 outs if time waiting for moving due to this apps inability to comunícate effectively. Thais app is horrible and a waste of time. I would have been much better off just being someone off CL with a truck. Don’t use this App
Developer Response ,
Hello ghttt3! We're very sorry to hear about your experience and any confusion you may have had using the app. Please reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com where we'd be happy to clear anything up for you. Hope to hear from you soon!
Best experience/reliable/fast/on time
This was the most incredible experience. I ordered my couch that I had just purchased from a store that night to be scheduled to delivered by Lugg the following day. Not only did they get the location 15 mins early, but they kept in touch with me the entire time, AND they were nice enough to move the old couch upstairs to then bring in the new couch. All the while, with the best attitude. As a bonus - being a female, with two male strangers coming into my home, I felt very safe and comfortable. I am not one to write reviews and if I ever do it's for a reason. It's cheaper than any furniture store shipping it out. depending on how far you need the furniture shipped, any other company would charge $10 more with inconvenient times etc. they are worth it.
Deceiving and Poor Customer Service
I used Lugg under the recommendation of my realtor. The movers that came were very nice guys and were there to lugg furniture and that is about it. They did not tell me that if they needed to drive to my storage unit more than one time, which was 1.5 miles away it would be considered another trip and I would need to rebook the van for $117! What a ripoff!
Had I known, I would have paid better attention to how the van was being packed, as well as not given them all the little things and brought them myself.
When I emailed the company, the reply was a link with “here it is in the terms of service” and no we are not refunding your money, you will pay for the van two times for each round trip 3 mile drive. What bad business! Ok, so maybe I should’ve known, and also maybe it would’ve been good customer service for Lugg to send me something that spelled out the terms of service. I received NOTHING from them. Also, it would have been nice for the movers to give me the heads up, “just so you know, if we make another trip, you will be charged for the moving van again!” Getting charged $117 again to go 3 miles round trip is nothing to say “oh well” over. I tipped the movers generously, over $100. To split.
Lugg sees nothing wrong with these charges.
Beware! I will not be using them again. They are not keen on customer service at all!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for your review! We do our very best to be as transparent as possible regarding the way we bill so we are sorry to hear you were not aware of the fact we do not include multiple stops or trips within a single Lugg. However, we do hope to be able to complete such moves in the future. Should you have any other concerns, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 62.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Lugg, Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.