BLESS is the premier LuLaRoe Point of Sale system with full Inventory and Customer Management support. Use BLESS to schedule your Pop-Ups, accept card payments, receive real-time inventory updates, and so much more. This platform is uniquely constructed to compliment every part of your LuLaRoe Retailer experience in an intuitive, beautiful and comprehensive design.
• Pop-Up scheduling and management
• Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover
• Tax automatically calculated based off location
• Store Customer Information for quick checkout
• Manage returns and refunds right in the app
• Inventory management with real-time tracking
Updates to Home screen to improve its usability on larger devices
Ratings and Reviews
Game changing app
Once the switch from Audrey to Bless App was materialized, it’s truly been a fantastic experience all around with the App!
1) As indicated earlier by several of the retailers, the App really needs to enable “editing” of Saved/Sent invoices. Cancelling and redoing seems to be unnecessary and unproductive. If it has to do with any backend complications, making this feature available for “Saved” but “Unsent” Invoices would be greatly appreciated.
2) Something seems to be not working with Touch ID once I log out. I have an iPhone8.
3). New registrations don’t show up unless I log out and relogin or sometimes requiring uninstalling the app.
4). Also, a PUSH NOTIFICATION IN-APP for NEW registrations would be awesome as lack thereof means- I need to constantly keep checking if the user has registered or not by using the process indicated in (3) above.
5). It would also be great to have the following options against customer records:
(i) Style/Size(s) that the customer wears and with a “Favorites” option like a *
(ii) The customer’s FB name
Thank you for listening. Keep up the great work you already do!
A hearty "AMEN" to all suggestions!
I will start by saying this app truly is wonderful. I have hardly any complaints, but the few things I have noticed have all been very eloquently addressed already. I fully support those who have already mentioned the following suggestions:
1) Changing the "send" button to "resend" after the invoice has been sent the first time.
2) Invoice editing after it has been saved/sent!! I hate having to cancel and start over when a customer changes her mind.
3) Combining duplicate registrations AND purchase histories made by the same customer on duplicate accounts.
4) Allow exchanges within one transaction, even if the item was not originally purchased through the new BLESS system. Maintain accurate inventory counts when processing these exchanges.
And one more I haven't seen below yet:
Please allow us to sell and track gift certificates and shop credit! Christmas is coming and the current set up forces us to engage in sloppy workarounds.
Thanks for all your hard work! We notice and appreciate your responsiveness and innovation 😊
Keep updates coming
This app generally makes my business run smoothly and quickly. It accepts a variety of payments and show some basic reporting. As I use primarily an iPod to run all aspect of my business I would suggest the following (if they are there it is not a user easy way)
A. Allow for split payments from a customer
B. Allow for full control of inventory, adjustment function within this app
C. All reports from computer should be available here, I am phasing out my personal desktop....so everything in one place would be useful!
D. When WS to another consultant, it often shows as a sale to me when trying to ship, add a way to track WS purchases and payments. Both to my account and from my account
E. And create an option to link directly with multiple shipping agencies. I currently use Zensales, and would love it to be connected there. But many consultants use a variety of shipping apps, create a way to link directly.
Overall the improvements are great, just keep them coming!
Developer Response ,
We are working hard to improve BLESS, and feedback like this is critical to the process. Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.