Browse and shop for lululemon gear from anywhere! Be ready for all your sweaty pursuits with technical athletic clothing and accessories for running, cross-training, and yoga.
Get the gear:
• Shop instantly. Our app is built from the ground up to feel as snappy as your personal bests.
• You’ll find high-quality photos of product taken from every angle and a zoom-in feature that lets you nerd out hard on every technical detail.
• Inventory-check your local store and find out right from your phone if your size and color are in stock.
• Favorites: So many products to love, so little time! Add products to your Favorites list so you can easily come back to them later.
• eGift Cards: Buy electronic gift cards for your family and friends through the app and send them directly to their email.
• Store Locator: Find store hours and locations right on your phone.
• Pay with ApplePay
• ivivva: we create gear for girls to lead boldly, play hard, and dream big.
Connect with the community:
• Join our global yoga ambassadors for 20, 45 or 60 minute yoga classes
• Find local events tailored to your favorite sweaty pursuits.
• Get inspired by real and authentic stories posted by our own ambassadors and stores.
• Curious about what goes into our gear? Get an insider look through exclusive behind the scenes videos.
Manage your account:
• Use Touch ID to make sign-in easy; rest assured, your fingerprint data is protected and safe.
• My Account: Update your profile and subscribe to product emails in the improved Account settings.
• Store your preferences and purchase information to make checkout a breeze. And of course, standard shipping is always complimentary.
Founded in Vancouver British Columbia in 1998, the first lululemon athletica store shared space with a yoga studio. We’ve grown quite a bit since then and our technical athletic apparel for men and women is now available online, in stores, and in showrooms all over the world.
Have an idea, problem, or feedback? Get in touch at email@example.com
You can now swipe through images for each product when on the category pages
Crash fixes in my bag & checkout
Voice over improvements when deleting payment types
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I recently discovered a lullulemon pop up at West County Mall in STL! I wanted to give a huge shout out to Marissa. What a sharp saleswoman! It’s was clear she loves to stay fit, but she loves multitasking and helping ppl who wonder into that store. I’ve never received such great personal customer service. Marissa made many customers feel welcomed by the younger sales community. She knows her product and it was clear she wanted to give everyone a personal customer service experience. Marissa was knowledgeable about all their products. I never felt pressured to purchase anything. I purchased three item that I love! Thanks Marissa! From New Athens horse & peacock farm. And thanks for recognizing my military service! Every penny I save helps my bottom line!
Worst customer service
I ordered an item from the app for Christmas recently and it got “delivered” according to the email they sent me although it was never actually even delivered. I tried calling customer service but phone call wait times are ridiculous, and the hours are very limited. I’ve sent the same exact email 3 or 4 times to customer service in hopes of getting an actual response and cooperation about sending a replacement for my original order because I have yet to receive hardly any help regarding this issue. I’m very frustrated at how over complicated it is becoming for anyone to help me just get a simple replacement for a package that was never even delivered. The customer service is ridiculous, not to mention the very limited customer service hours that they’ll even respond to a call and/or email. You can’t even cancel an order from the app or through email after the guest service desk help center is closed because no one is there to help you “cancel the order”. Someone should be available 24/7 or at least make an option to cancel an order after hours available because if you place an order, they give you 60 minutes to cancel your order but oh crap you’re screwed if you place the order after hours and order the wrong size or color and try to cancel immediately after doing so...because they’re not open until morning to help you cancel and by that time, they won’t even cancel it because it’s passed 60 minutes of when you placed the order
In Store vs Online Application
Recently discovering this store over the summer I quickly fell in love with the brand and all of the products it had to offer. Not only that coming into the people were always very helpful and helped me find everything I was looking for, including the style I preferences, and the correct size proportionate to my height and waist size, which helped me out quite a bit! Switching over on the app, I figured it would be a breeze to scroll through the catalogs and find what I want and have it shipped to my house, this is what I initially thought. However, from my personal experience it was a little more difficult and actually the online experience is much worse than in person. When purchasing in person, all the shorts I had were great quality, went through multiple washes and stretched quite a bit and never made wear and tear till months of excessive use. On the other hand, when I’ve purchased online with or without this account, the life expectancy of the products I buy especially the Pace Breakers 7” or 9”, the logo would seem to fade within the first week of it hands on, the top of the strings would fall apart and crumble and the inseams would be too tight and have some parts poking at my sides when running or doing any form of exercise. Sad how great the quality product can be but for some odd reason the phone application I don’t recommend for almost Lululemon enthusiasts.
- lululemon athletica canada inc.
- 98.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 lululemon athletica inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.