Browse and shop for lululemon gear from anywhere! Be ready for all your sweaty pursuits with technical athletic clothing and accessories for running, cross-training, and yoga.
Get the gear:
• Shop instantly. Our app is built from the ground up to feel as snappy as your personal bests.
• You’ll find high-quality photos of product taken from every angle and a zoom-in feature that lets you nerd out hard on every technical detail.
• Inventory-check your local store and find out right from your phone if your size and color are in stock.
• Favorites: So many products to love, so little time! Add products to your Favorites list so you can easily come back to them later.
• eGift Cards: Buy electronic gift cards for your family and friends through the app and send them directly to their email.
• Store Locator: Find store hours and locations right on your phone.
• Pay with ApplePay
• ivivva: we create gear for girls to lead boldly, play hard, and dream big.
Connect with the community:
• Join our global yoga ambassadors for 20, 45 or 60 minute yoga classes
• Find local events tailored to your favorite sweaty pursuits.
• Get inspired by real and authentic stories posted by our own ambassadors and stores.
• Curious about what goes into our gear? Get an insider look through exclusive behind the scenes videos.
Manage your account:
• Use Touch ID to make sign-in easy; rest assured, your fingerprint data is protected and safe.
• My Account: Update your profile and subscribe to product emails in the improved Account settings.
• Store your preferences and purchase information to make checkout a breeze. And of course, standard shipping is always complimentary.
Founded in Vancouver British Columbia in 1998, the first lululemon athletica store shared space with a yoga studio. We’ve grown quite a bit since then and our technical athletic apparel for men and women is now available online, in stores, and in showrooms all over the world.
Have an idea, problem, or feedback? Get in touch at email@example.com
Military and First Responder offer | Thank you, for all you give. Once verified, your offer will be applied automatically to your purchases in app.
Sweat-free! | We’re always working hard to build a seamless app for you with continued bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great apparel. Consistently horrible service & delivery.
For the price, you’d think Lululemon could offer better class shipping for free. Instead, it provides lowest class FedEx shipping or else has the customer pay the same price as personal shipping rates. Purchasing for delivery online is also cumbersome. It takes 48 hrs simply to process the order and then 5-7 business days (i.e., more than a week) to deliver. Gift cards cannot be applied in store if it’s not the physical card. (You can purchase using the card but it requires finding the clothes online then making sure to create a pickup at the store. No one at the store explained this.) if you make a purchase on the app and need to change something (i.e., change address or delivery from mail to pickup), you cannot make the change. The UI on the app itself, though, is great and it’s good at helping track inventory at stores. The clothes, while definitely over-priced, are still solidly made and have thoughtful designs. But Lululemon is clearly not investing in online delivery and service. Delivery times in the DC area, which has strong demand, for example, were either the same or faster in 2017, four years ago.
Worst customer service
I ordered an item from the app for Christmas recently and it got “delivered” according to the email they sent me although it was never actually even delivered. I tried calling customer service but phone call wait times are ridiculous, and the hours are very limited. I’ve sent the same exact email 3 or 4 times to customer service in hopes of getting an actual response and cooperation about sending a replacement for my original order because I have yet to receive hardly any help regarding this issue. I’m very frustrated at how over complicated it is becoming for anyone to help me just get a simple replacement for a package that was never even delivered. The customer service is ridiculous, not to mention the very limited customer service hours that they’ll even respond to a call and/or email. You can’t even cancel an order from the app or through email after the guest service desk help center is closed because no one is there to help you “cancel the order”. Someone should be available 24/7 or at least make an option to cancel an order after hours available because if you place an order, they give you 60 minutes to cancel your order but oh crap you’re screwed if you place the order after hours and order the wrong size or color and try to cancel immediately after doing so...because they’re not open until morning to help you cancel and by that time, they won’t even cancel it because it’s passed 60 minutes of when you placed the order
In Store vs Online Application
Recently discovering this store over the summer I quickly fell in love with the brand and all of the products it had to offer. Not only that coming into the people were always very helpful and helped me find everything I was looking for, including the style I preferences, and the correct size proportionate to my height and waist size, which helped me out quite a bit! Switching over on the app, I figured it would be a breeze to scroll through the catalogs and find what I want and have it shipped to my house, this is what I initially thought. However, from my personal experience it was a little more difficult and actually the online experience is much worse than in person. When purchasing in person, all the shorts I had were great quality, went through multiple washes and stretched quite a bit and never made wear and tear till months of excessive use. On the other hand, when I’ve purchased online with or without this account, the life expectancy of the products I buy especially the Pace Breakers 7” or 9”, the logo would seem to fade within the first week of it hands on, the top of the strings would fall apart and crumble and the inseams would be too tight and have some parts poking at my sides when running or doing any form of exercise. Sad how great the quality product can be but for some odd reason the phone application I don’t recommend for almost Lululemon enthusiasts.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- lululemon athletica canada inc.
- 102.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- © 2021 lululemon athletica inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.