Brandy Melville US 4+
Designed for iPhone
Download the official Brandy Melville US app to stay up to date with the latest collection drops, updates, and more!
- Build up your wishlist
- Quick & secure express checkout
- Keep track of your orders
- Get notified with the latest updates
• New and improved user accounts
• Easier and faster checkout
• View and keep track of your orders
Ratings and Reviews
clean interface, but some features are flawed
for the most part i’m pretty happy with this app. It functions quite well and cleanly when browsing. however, there’s two concerns i’ve run into:
1. i wasn’t able to log into my existing, perfectly functional brandy melville acct
2. when you’re looking at a product, it’s nice that brandy combines all the colors into one item so you can just see what options are available, but not all of the item colors are pictured, and when you select that item in the drop down it doesn’t show you that color. that would be a better feature to have, instead of having to swipe thru a bunch of photos to find the color you’re looking for.
these are features that i thought would improve the app! cheers
models are all the same😡
so i’ve been loving the downtown girl style recently and brandy is PERFECT for the kind of clothes i want!!! they’re nice quality and i’ve never had a problem with any of them! also reasonably priced! i was browsing on the app and i saw something i just couldn’t ignore. the model for the “hailie basic long sleeve crop top” was extremely unrealistic!! i know that all bodies are different and it might not be photoshopped, but every other model looks pretty similar to this one. this one just stood out the most to me. they’re all VERY skinny-waisted and as i’m scrolling i’m starting to believe more and more that these are photoshopped. if they are real then okay, but at least include some variety in body type!! also, all of the clothes come in small or extra small, where are the mediums and larges??? extra large??? brandy excludes any other body type besides tiny-waist and small-chest!! how are young girls who don’t fit this criteria going to feel seeing these unrealistically slim models?? will they think something is wrong with them because they don’t look like that? it’s disgusting honestly. FIX THIS!!!😤
in my opinion, Brandy Melville is a good clothing store. yes, they do not have larger sizes but that just means you can shop in other sites/apps/stores it’s not that big of a deal,, + SHEIN has many options similar to brandy so if u need bigger sizes try SHEIN or Romwe. people r complaining about how this store isn’t inclusive but I’m literally in between average and midsize n I still fit so?? maybe don’t complain cause their clothes are good and that’s the point. plus this website caters to young teens so?? ofc it doesn’t fit u if ur like 23 unless ur skinny so tbh this store is pretty good, and I am not ignorant. I have been in a point in my life where I was overweight never have i ever complained about brandy’s clothing so. yeah 5/5 rating for this. if you’re anywhere from 10-15 and are skinny-midsize their clothes will probably fit u if ur wondering. 10/10 recommend purchasing
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Constant USA, Inc.
- 68.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Brandy Melville