Browse and shop for lululemon gear from anywhere! Be ready for all your sweaty pursuits with technical athletic clothing and accessories for running, cross-training, and yoga.
Get the gear:
• Shop instantly. Our app is built from the ground up to feel as snappy as your personal bests.
• You’ll find high-quality photos of product taken from every angle and a zoom-in feature that lets you nerd out hard on every technical detail.
• Inventory-check your local store and find out right from your phone if your size and color are in stock.
• Favorites: So many products to love, so little time! Add products to your Favorites list so you can easily come back to them later.
• eGift Cards: Buy electronic gift cards for your family and friends through the app and send them directly to their email.
• Store Locator: Find store hours and locations right on your phone.
• Pay with ApplePay
• ivivva: we create gear for girls to lead boldly, play hard, and dream big.
Connect with the community:
• Join our global yoga ambassadors for 20, 45 or 60 minute yoga classes
• Find local events tailored to your favorite sweaty pursuits.
• Get inspired by real and authentic stories posted by our own ambassadors and stores.
• Curious about what goes into our gear? Get an insider look through exclusive behind the scenes videos.
Manage your account:
• Use Touch ID to make sign-in easy; rest assured, your fingerprint data is protected and safe.
• My Account: Update your profile and subscribe to product emails in the improved Account settings.
• Store your preferences and purchase information to make checkout a breeze. And of course, standard shipping is always complimentary.
Founded in Vancouver British Columbia in 1998, the first lululemon athletica store shared space with a yoga studio. We’ve grown quite a bit since then and our technical athletic apparel for men and women is now available online, in stores, and in showrooms all over the world.
Have an idea, problem, or feedback? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t wait to get your gear? Buy online and pick up in store on the same day.
• Select your store
• Filter products by your local store to see what’s in stock where you are.
• Shop, then choose to pick up in store
• Add the gear you love to your bag and select “pick up in store”. Easy!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the apparel & customer service, BUT...
It’s beyond frustrating when I get a message introducing new apparel, and when I go online to purchase an item, it’s sold out almost EVERYWHERE (online and in stores). How “new” is it exactly when everything in small sizes are sold out? I really like the real-time inventory check on the app, but the desk top version leaves something to be desired. It seems that not all Lululemon locations are represented, or show stock availability. I went on a wild goose chase trying to find the Align II pant 25” white, in size 4 only to come up short each time. What would be SUPER helpful... if there was a way to be alerted when stock gets replenished. I’ve been trying to find long, white leggings for the better part of 2 years and I keep missing the boat each time. Sales associates in the store couldn’t even tell me how often new stock comes in. “Whenever distribution sends us stuff.” I guess it’s just not meant to be.
In Store vs Online Application
Recently discovering this store over the summer I quickly fell in love with the brand and all of the products it had to offer. Not only that coming into the people were always very helpful and helped me find everything I was looking for, including the style I preferences, and the correct size proportionate to my height and waist size, which helped me out quite a bit! Switching over on the app, I figured it would be a breeze to scroll through the catalogs and find what I want and have it shipped to my house, this is what I initially thought. However, from my personal experience it was a little more difficult and actually the online experience is much worse than in person. When purchasing in person, all the shorts I had were great quality, went through multiple washes and stretched quite a bit and never made wear and tear till months of excessive use. On the other hand, when I’ve purchased online with or without this account, the life expectancy of the products I buy especially the Pace Breakers 7” or 9”, the logo would seem to fade within the first week of it hands on, the top of the strings would fall apart and crumble and the inseams would be too tight and have some parts poking at my sides when running or doing any form of exercise. Sad how great the quality product can be but for some odd reason the phone application I don’t recommend for almost Lululemon enthusiasts.
Lulu lemon hates its customers - only wants $$$
I placed on order on the weekend and mistakenly used the wrong shipping address. I caught my error within two minutes of placing the order so I emailed, called, and texted the customer service department to cover all my bases but because it was the weekend no one responded to me until the next morning. Unfortunately, there’s nothing they can do to change the address and when I asked to cancel the order so I could re-do it, they told me no, as it was over my 60 minutes window to cancel. I asked multiple representatives to cancel it and they told me if and when I receive the order, I can take the items back to the store to manually return if it’s within their return policy time frame. No one cares you’re spending hundreds of dollars on athleisure wear. All lululemon cares about is getting the sale. I am confident Nike would have made the situation right to either make sure my shipping address was changed or allow me to cancel the order. Now I have to wait for my order to be delivered to a business I don’t work at anymore and hope it will be sent back to lulu lemon before they will allow me to change my shipping address and/or credit me back the $309 spent of shirts. Kind of ridiculous for a company who prides themselves in their ethical standards. Save your money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.