From the makers of dslrBooth, the leading professional photo booth software, LumaBooth lets you run a professional-grade photo booth for your next event on your iPad whether it be a wedding, birthday, sweet 16, or any type of party.
Create a custom layout using the built-in editor to add photos, images, logos, and text. Optionally setup custom camera settings for both front and rear camera with settings that include: shutter speed, ISO, and white balance. Set up your booth to generate prints, animated GIFs, looping Boomerang GIFs, and Videos. Guide your guests through the photo booth experience using video and audio prompts.
Fully customize the start screen with beautiful built-in themes, and allow your guests to share using e-mail, sms, Airdrop, QR code, Instagram, and Twitter. If you have no internet, LumaBooth will queue all e-mail and SMS shares to be sent later once you have internet. After your event, get a list of everyone's e-mail and phone number who have shared photos during your event.
Print to your AirPrint printer or your professional photo printer that's connected to your computer using the FREE LumaBooth Assistant desktop app. You can also print to wirelessly to DNP printers using the DNP WPS Pro print server.
Streamline your photo booth by letting guests view and share photos, prints, and GIFs on another iPad using our companion LumaShare iPad app.
Optionally trigger using a wireless remote.
For corporate events, setup a custom disclaimer to display to guests and require them to accept before proceeding with their photo booth session.
Download the free trial to see how LumaBooth is powerful enough to be used by pros and easy enough to be used for wedding, birthday, and all other kinds of diy photo booths.
If you want to use LumaBooth for your events, you will require a subscription which offers unlimited events with no watermark, sharing using SMS, E-mail, Facebook, and Twitter:
• The LumaBooth monthly renewable subscription costs $19.99 USD.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Please go to dslrbooth.com/terms-of-service/ and dslrbooth.com/privacy-policy for more information.
* Allow guests to send a customized email to themselves that will include their session, ready to post to Instagram.
* Allow guests to choose the number of copies to print on the sharing screen.
* Set the number of prints that can be printed per event. Once max prints has been reached the print button will be removed from the sharing screen. Settings > Print Setup.
* Disable the GIF creation when taking a Print session. Settings > Capture Settings.
* Added option to create a boomerang that's up to 3 seconds long. Previously this was limited to 1 second.
* The recommended background size for green screen will now display under backgrounds in Green Screen Settings. This is because the background size varies on the iPad and will you know the correct size to use.
* Other bug fixes and tweaks.
* Fix for copying of events created in older versions.
* Fix for importing templates in iPad OS (iOS 13).
Ratings and Reviews
If you have been considering getting a app for a Photo Booth, this was a good one. I downloaded at least 30 different apps. This one was nice because you could download it and try it out a little bit before you committed to purchase. It had everything we needed. The ability to add our company logo and the event logo, there ability to share on the spot, lock screen option, and so much more. I had a few issues figuring out how to navigate at first, but I sent an instant message and got a response fairly quickly. Our participants really enjoyed this. Will be using it again in the future.
I’m using the newest iPad pro 3rd gen, and this app works great. Customization to layouts can get tricky but the customer service responded promptly. I can also give you any advice as well, I’ve been using this app for almost 3 months. I love how it picks up my wps server printer instantly. Wirelessly prints with the commands on the app perfectly. I usually make most of my layout on Publisher then transfer a high quality jpeg for Start screen and layouts. The analytics page online is pretty neat so you can save customers numbers and email for future promotions.
Best value in a pro-grade booth app
So far I’ve been quite impressed. Easy to make templates, although your creative control is limited. It handles email and SMS texting without your having to subscribe to additional services.
With their assistant program you can print to a professional dye-sublimation printer using a Windows computer or tablet.
And it’s relatively cheap - $199 per year. Most iPad booth software is subscription based but this rate is the lowest I’ve seen.
- Hope Pictures LLC
- 111.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Lumabooth
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $19.99
- Full Access $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.