#The ultimate event Photobooth for your iPhone/iPad! #
Design your custom photobooth - choose your layout, add custom text, backgrounds, and stickers, then run your photobooth live at your event with Event Mode. Live countdowns and photo previews mean guests can take their best photo or GIF, then connect to any AirPrint printer to print right after, or share to themselves or social media.
So much fun at any event, add Mini Photobooth to yours!
* LOTS of templates to jump start your creativity, including GIF templates!
* TONS of layouts to choose from, including double printing photo strip layouts and - all with room to add your custom text
* Animated GIF photobooths!!
* Add unlimited custom text with 120+ fonts and a full color palette
* Add your own custom photo backgrounds for a truly personalized photobooth
* Stickers of all varieties! Choose from collections like Summer Vibes, Watercolor Wedding, Birthday Bash, and lots more coming with every update
* Run your photobooth live at your event with a countdown for each photo with Event Mode and passcode
* Guests can preview their photos and redo if needed
* Add confetti to the party!
* Connect to any AirPrint printer and guests can print their finished photo right at your event
* Share your finished photobooths through email, messages, and social media
* Support for bluetooth remote shutters so you can start the photobooth from a distance
* Design to your heart’s content - create UNLIMITED number of photobooths
• Pro Mode Annual Subscription: $239.99 USD/month
• Pro Mode Monthly Subscription: $39.99 USD/month
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://miniphotobooth.co/miniphotobooth-terms-of-use/
Hello! I’m the developer of Mini Photobooth. I created this app because I wanted a photobooth at my own wedding. They’re so much fun at every event, and I always loved getting photos as a party favor.
I created a much smaller version of Mini Photobooth and it was an absolute hit with my guests. Everybody encouraged me to make this available, so I worked on it for a long time to get it right, and to make Mini Photobooth as it is today. I want everybody to be able to have this fun experience at their own events!
There are lots of updates coming soon, and if you have any feedback, I’d love to hear your ideas. I hope you enjoy Mini Photobooth!
The MUST HAVE app for custom event photo booths!
• Fix the flip camera button not showing up in photo and video camera screens.
Ratings and Reviews
Love some features but need one tweak
I really love everything about this app EXCEPT I am unable to get the picture to save and be ready for the next guest in event mode. I have locked down printing and sharing so those are not options. But after the 4 pictures are taken it stops at the screen that gives you two options. Quit or Redo. How do I fix this? You indicated in a response that it would just be ready for the next picture so I purchased the non watermark option. But I get stuck at the quit or redo. Help! Thanks
Thanks for the response. However it does not work that way for me. After taking the pictures it stays on the screen with the options to quit or redo. It is not ready for the next picture. I really need this to work. Love the app but this is causing an issue. I have the latest downloaded. Thansk
Developer Response ,
Edit: that sounds like a bug! I’ll fix and put out an update ASAP. If you have any other issues, please email me at email@example.com
All of these features that you mentioned are actually available in Event Mode! Just go to Photobooth Settings to toggle showing/hiding the Print and Share buttons, then start your photobooth in Event Mode. Print and Share can be hidden, then after each photo is taken, it will automatically go back to the camera, so your photobooth can be run unattended.
Thanks for your review!
Works great but white border
I’ve tried this app many of times and I love how you can create everything on this app but the part I’m having trouble is printing. I have a dnp qw410 and dnp ds620a. I am using an iPad Pro for the photbooth. Before I click the print button on the app. The photo tend to add a white border around the photo. Which I do not want the white border. How am I able to fix this for it to print the whole 4x6 photo without it adding a white border making the photo even smaller when it prints. But if I was to go to my library photos and print to the printer. It doesn’t add the white border. Also on mini Photobooth setting. I have turn off the border as well. Call dnp to see if it was the printer fault or the wcm that I use and it is neither of them. They suggested it was the app that I’m using for the Photobooth. Is there a customer service phone line or someone who can help me with this white border issue? I really love this app and want to continue using it but the printing the white border part is really bothering me.
My First Event
I must say I was hoping everything would run smooth, I had no choice but to give this a try since our photographer had to cancel at the last moment. Everything ran smoothly with just a few hiccups. After several photos it started freezing, I couldn’t take anymore photos my selphy printer kept saying busy, then after awhile it somehow allowed me to start printing again. I made it through the event, and most of all everyone was able to get their prints. Some just had to wait longer than others. I will certainly keep and perhaps continuing learning how to use it.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mini Photobooth LLC
- 44.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Mini Photobooth LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Mode (Monthly) $39.99
- Pro Mode (Annual) $239.99