Powerful but simple & fast photo editor inspired by dozens of top rated apps and professional photographic tools, which leads to perfection.
• Optimized for fast photo edits
• Raw support*
• Live histogram
• Analog film-like filters
• 15 smooth adjustments
• Unique crop tool
Raw format support*:
Edit photos from your DSLR! Supported camera list: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207049
Do you have 3D touch? Just press harder on a slider to display live histogram. Or tap on any adjustment name little bit longer.
Adjustments with realtime feedback:
Crop, Exposure, Contrast, Structure (alias Clarity), Saturation, Vibrance, Temperature, Tint, Shadows, Darks, Lights, Highlights, Fade, Vignette (white / black), Sharpen (blur), Analog grain
Peek & Pop in Gallery:
Press harder on any photo in gallery to get bigger preview with basic EXIF information (doesn't work for iCloud stored photos).
Save (revertible save to same photo), Save as new photo, export to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other apps.
TL;DR: To create Lumibee we explored top photography apps, picked the best, and changed what we didn’t like. Our focus is on design, speed and simplicity.
Follow us on Instagram @lumibeephoto, Twitter, Facebook and use the #lumibee hashtag. We will pick the best photos from you to share with others.
*Raw support is only for iPhone 6, 6+, SE and newer...
Hurray, Lumibee's gallery now shows your photos much faster.
Use hashtag #lumibee on Instagram, please. We are pretty excited to see your photos. :)
Ratings and Reviews
Decent app, but needs improvements
- Even though they call it “support the developer”, doing an in-app purchase still feels like a paid upgrade and for that money you’re not getting anything except few crappy filters. I wish I could get a refund.
- Filter naming is terrible. There is a reason why every professional, including Phase One’s Capture One creates filter packs with a name and for individual filters inside the pack picks a simple numeric naming like S1, S2, S3, etc. because this way one can remember. In this case it is very hard to remember which “cloudy” or “sunny” something you used, there is no grouping (filter packs) and all these meaningless moody titles are jumbled up together, you can’t even differentiate which ones are the filters you paid for and which ones are free. Needs major changes in organization and naming.
- Histogram overlay is nice, but there should be an option to always enable it i.e. without 3D touch. I don’t like 3D touch snd have it turned off, but I would like to still use the histogram in this app.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you don't like filters. When we decide to add in-app for support, it was without any additional filters. Just support. But we felt bad and we want to give something back, so we added filters that we like. Without paid support, we were considering to kill our application. So it really support us. BTW you can use histogram without 3D touch. Just tap and hold the slider's label and then adjust the value with a slider.
Simple and Easy to Use
It’s a really great app! At least, I’m content using it. I’ve been using Lumibee for a few months now, and I don’t really have any complaints. The interface is easy to understand, the controls are simple and it’s not too over the top or complicated. I don’t use the filters much as I like a more hands on approach when editing photos, but they’re not so bad either. The one thing I have trouble with though, is in the crop section, when I want to straighten the pic ever so slightly. You have to use two fingers to do it and it’s not impossible, just difficult to make it exactly how I want it. I wish there was a slider, or something like that, so I have better control when straightening up my pics. Other than that small inconvenience, I love the app! Great job!
Better than VSco
Before Lumibee, VSco was my go to app to edit photos. But overtime Vsco gets more complicated, 50% of filters they add to collection are useless and doesn't even close to look like film. I was sceptical about Lumibee mostly because of name of the app)) ironically its turn out to be one of the best if not the best app for edit photos. Very simple layout, step by step they add exactly what you need for editing. Most of presets very close to look like film!!!! Finally its the only app which have preset close to Instagram - Juno, which I love a lot. So good job Lumibee team! And please, please, please...with new updates don’t change layout like VSCo did long time ago. Keep the things simple as it is. Its already perfect.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Tomas Pastorek
- 52.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 - 2019 Tomáš Pastorek
- In-App Purchases
- Big Lumibee Supporter $1.99
- Real Lumibee Lover $5.99
- Awesome Lumibee Supporter $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.